Chapter 27

Ladybug POV

I had crushed the pendant releasing the akuma when I saw Volpina trip and push Chat who fell. I jumped to catch him and at the same time I captured the akuma.

Once we landed safely I threw the parachute into the air reversing the damage Lady Luck had caused. "Chat, you alright?" I asked as he woke up.

"Sorry my lady guess I fell for your beauty all over again" he flirted "yeah, you're alright" I laughed. Volpina brought the girl down "are you okay?" I asked making sure she was alright to leave. "Yes thank you" she shyly replied "I gotta go, Chat, Volpina, one of you needs to make sure she gets home safely" I said before taking off.

Chat Noir POV

Volpina had to leave so I said I would take the girl home "so what's you're name?" I asked as I picked her up. She opened her eyes and looked at me she had a similar eye colour to Marinette, her hair was dark blue just like Marinette's. She wore a white shirt with a black jacket and a pair of blue shorts, then I noticed she had the same hairstyle as Marinette.

"I'm, Daniella but people call me Danni" she introduced. Next thing I heard was "DANNI?!" I looked down to see Lanah had come back so I jumped down making sure Danni was safe before putting her down. "Girl what are you doing here?" I was confused and had absolutely no idea what was happening.

"Chat was just taking me home" Danni replied "I'll catch up with you later though" she smiled. I took Lanah to the side "she was akumatized, we just saved her, now I'm taking her home" I quickly filled her in. They said their goodbyes and Lanah headed home "okay so which way next?" I asked.

"Down, this is my house" she smiled. I carefully lowered myself still carrying Danni and when we reached the street I let her go "well I'll probably see you around" I smiled. She said something I didn't quite catch so I turned around to ask what she said but before I could she kissed me.