Chapter 9

Adrien POV

Alya and Nino got here quick "your dad isn't here is he?" Nino asked. "Won't be around until Monday" I answered smiling. The six of us hung out in my room for ages and Marinette was the first to fall asleep so I carried her to my bed and covered her with the blanket.

Lanah had brought a spare mattress from her room and we also had the blow up mattress from the attic. "We should probably try to sleep" Alya yawned. She curled up on the blow up mattress which she shares with Lanah.

I lay on the spare mattress and sneezed "of course it has feathers, you guys have this one" I sneezed again "I'm allergic to the mattress" Nino started laughing at me "I've never heard that one before" once they were ready to sleep I turned off the lights and crawled into my bed wrapping my arm around Marinette.

I woke up as Marinette rolled over, I opened my eyes and the first this I saw was her beautiful face. She was still sleeping and she looked adorable while doing so. She shuffled closer to me and I hugged her some more. I could hear the others getting up.

"Nino look at them!" Alya whispered excitedly "they are so cute together" Lanah added. I chose to ignore their comments and pretend I hadn't heard them. "Good morning my lady" I whispered as Mari started to wake up.

She saw me and started to blush "have a good sleep?" I asked. Mari smiled "yeah thanks" we got up and saw everyone staring at us "what? The mattress which would have fit all three boys has feathers and I'm allergic to feathers" I said and Lanah laughed.

"You did this on purpose didn't you?" I questioned suspiciously "maybe I did, maybe I didn't, either way you can't prove anything" she laughed. We all took it in turns to go into the bathroom and get changed. Nathalie had brought everyone's clothes back while we were sleeping.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter it's shorter than the last couple but it's mostly because I'm trying to think of another superhero I want to add to it I'm not sure on the animal theme or powers I just know I want another hero...