Chapter 16

I woke up with Mari sleeping with her head buried in my chest "you're staring" she whispered. "Cat help it purrincess" Mari rolled over and giggled "sleepy kitty puns, cute"

"So I'm cute?"
"You know what I mean"
"HEY STUPID, GET UP YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Lanah yelled. I lazily grabbed some clothes and went to my bathroom to get dressed.

"Hey, I think we should tell Lanah about us, you know the whole Chat Noir and Ladybug thing"
"I agree, it's not like she won't eventually figure it out on her own" she paused "I nearly told her last night"

Lanah knocked on my door loudly "come on" I opened the door "Lanah, there's something I need to say, Felix knows and you should probably know as well" I pulled her out of the house and closed the door "I'm Chat Noir and she's Ladybug" I said calmly.

"So thats why you vanished when Chat appeared... Wait a second... That's why Ladybug was upset when you said you didn't need us, amongst other things, and why Mari seemed upset when I saw her while bringing you home"

Before I knew it we were at school. We took our seats and the day began "Adrien, I heard you were kidnapped by Queen Bee last night, is that true?" Someone asked. Then Lanah stepped in "oh sure ask him if he was traumatised by a psycho who kidnapped him, that's totally what he wanted to be greeted with this morning" she snapped sarcastically.

"Someone's a little cranky today" Chloe laughed "don't you start missy" Lanah snapped back. "For starters nobody actually likes you, most people are more scared of you than anything, but luckily for you I'm here to give you a reality check" Chloe went to say something "and before you try anything again you should know that we're going to America soon, me, Adrien, Nino, Nathanael, Alya, and Marinette, but not you"

That shut Chloe up. At the end of the lesson everyone left except me, Mari, Nathanael, Nino, Alya and Lanah. "So we're going to America?" I asked.

"Oh come on, I'm not stupid, as soon as you said it this morning I figured it out, Volpina, Mayura, Firefox, Chat Noir and Ladybug"she said pointing to Alya, Nino, Nathanael, me then Mari. "And I'm Doctor Whoves" she finished. We all stood in shock "oh come on, you're not telling me you guys couldn't have figured it out" she face planted and sighed "well now you know, by the way we leave tonight"