Masquerade pt 2

Here's part 2 of the masquerade chapter hope you enjoy it and everyone that said that something bad was going to happen was 100% right 💖

Mr Damacles looked around a little "the Queen shall be announced in just a minute" he left for a while before coming back please don't be Chloe, please don't be Chloe "and the Queen is Chl... Marinette" yes I completely ignored the fact that he seemed to have changed his mind at the last second.

Alya had to push Marinette to the stage so she could claim her crown. "Told you, you're a princess" I whispered making her smile. We made our way to the dance floor and started dancing "this is utterly ridiculous" I heard Chloe complain.

The night continued "Marinette, I couldn't have asked for a more purrfect night" she laughed a little "silly kitty, but I agree" she replied. I kissed her and then things started going sideways.

Another akumatized victim ruined the moment "I am Queen Bee!" She yelled, Chloe, she obviously didn't take well to not being crowned Queen "and I want my King" great, she was looking for me.

She ran over and grabbed me "we will be together" she whispered before taking off with me.

Marinette POV

I should have known something bad was going to happen tonight. Once I was alone I opened my purse and changed my earrings "Tikki spots on" I transformed and ran back to the main hall where I saw Whoves already taking off. I saw Adrien's ring on the floor from the corner of my eye and ran over to grab it.

I ran after Whoves "sorry I'm late, what's wrong with Chloe?" I asked curiously. Whoves sighed "it's my fault, she wanted to be crowned Queen but, I kinda have the principal a death glare so that he would crown the other girl, she deserved to be crowned not Chloe" that explained the sudden change of opinion.

"It's not your fault, this happens all the time" I comforted her. We ran until we came to the Lourve pyramid "you sure she would come here?" Whoves asked "I know Chloe and she would definitely come here"

I wanted to wait for the others but at the same time I wanted Adrien back. "Wait, you know Chloe? You realise that means we might actually know each other in real life right" I hadn't really thought about it like that but she was right.

"Never thought about that to be honest" I paused "I can't wait any more, you ready?" I asked. Whoves nodded "of course I'm ready to save Adrien" she sounded determined.

We carefully made our way through the pyramid until Whoves stopped suddenly "what's wrong?" I whispered "I just get the feeling we're not alone" she answered. Next thing I knew I had tripped over and been caught by a guy who looked to be a new superhero.

He had a blue peacock theme "thanks for that... Who are you exactly?" The new guy looked surprised, almost as if he were new at it and hadn't decided what to call himself "never mind, we have to find Adrien"

I could hear the desperation in my voice and hoped that they didn't pick up on it. "Don't worry Ladybug we'll find him and then you can purify the akuma" The new guy said calming me down a little. Whoves seemed a little on edge as well, I couldn't help but wonder who she really was and if I knew her in real life.

If anyone has an idea for the name of the peacock hero just leave a comment for me thanks 😊