Chapter 29

I was midway through my photo shoot when I saw Mari in the corner of my eye. "Take ten" the photographer smiled and I walked over to Mari.

"My lady, what brings you here?" I asked "a little kitty brings me here" she laughed. She offered me some of her dads pie and I took it "thanks princess" I kissed her then ate the pie before Nathalie could tell me not to.

"Adrien" I heard Felix calling me. I finished eating the pie and went over to him "turns out mom is still in town, figured you would want to talk since she left before you could say bye, don't worry about the shoot I'll finish it for you"

I practically ran to the address he told me she was staying at and knocked on the door. Mom opened the door "Adrien, sweetheart and Marinette, it's so good to see you" she said letting us in.

Something seemed weird but I couldn't quite understand what. Then I realised what it was, a whole two days since an akuma attack. Just as u was starting to feel good about that the tv in the other room announced an attack.

"We really should go, I forgot to tell Felix that he needs to finish my photo shoot and then do something else for me, be right back" I said before leaving to transform and save the day.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry it's a bit later than what I had planned but I've been busy but today I'm ill so I've got the day off