Chapter 13

Adrien POV

I woke up extremely confused, I saw what looked like two superheroes. "You alright?" The peacock hero asked. "I think so, who are you?" He smiled and helped me to my feet "I'm Mayura" he introduced himself.

"Okay, and who's she?" I asked pointing to the girl in a fox themed outfit "she's one of your teammates, Volpina" he sounded confused "Chat are you sure you're alright?"

"Where's Queen Bee?" I had the sudden urge to find and protect her "I think she headed to Adrien's house, why?" I didn't answer but took off to find her.

Marinette POV

Whoves covered for me so I could answer Volpina's call "there's good news and bad news, the good news is that Chat woke up" she paused "and?" I prompted her "the bad news is we may have lost him"

"He'll probably head this way, agh, gotta go" I said ducking another blast. "My lady" I heard Chat behind me, I turned around to see him walking "seems you've got this under control and I thought you'd need my help"

He seemed to be looking past me "Chat, it's about time you woke up, now get me their miraculous" Queen Bee ordered. It started to make sense "Chat, please stop its me Ladybug" I sighed "Bugaboo, M'lady" I started listing off all the name he had called me.

Volpina and Mayura finally arrived "Volpina I need a distraction" she nodded and created the illusion of several of me. Firefox had managed to trap Queen Bee and I was so close to grabbing her bracelet when she yelled "CHAT HELP ME!" Chat stopped fighting the illusions and ran to help the bee.

Lanah POV

I didn't catch what Chat had said to Ladybug but I could tell it hurt her to hear him say it. He used his cataclysm and broke Queen Bee free.

He tried to run with her but I caught him "oh no you don't" I said as he tried to struggle free. "You don't get it, I don't want to be part of your team, I don't want to be friends with any of you and I don't need Ladybug"

Ladybug obviously couldn't contain herself anymore and fled. Then I noticed that Queen Bee had escaped again. "Guys listen, someone has to go after Ladybug and we have to find Queen Bee" I said determined to get this over with.

"I'll go after Ladybug and I'll use the GPS to find you guys, let Chat lead the way" Volpina volunteered. I let Chat go and we followed him.

It wasn't long before Chat had lead us straight to Queen Bee. Not even five minutes after we arrived Ladybug and Volpina caught up to us. "Unfortunately I've lost Chat, but Queen Bee is just though there" I pointed to the door she went through.