Chapter 7

We managed to make cookies without a food fight erupting in the kitchen. Next was decorating them which Mari was brilliant at. Once I had finished decorating my half and she had decorated her half we put them on a plate.

Mine were decorated simple, the Cat Noir paw print while Mari had done her Ladybug symbol with tiny green paw prints around the edges "my lady, they are purrfect" I said sneakily taking one and eating it.

Lanah walked in "eww you guys are so cute it's gross" she laughed. "Hey Adrien, you mind if I ask Nathanael to come over?" She asked "not a problem, he can have some of Mari's cookies" I answered. Lanah left and it was just me and Mari again "we should probably make more cookies then" she smiled.

"I'll get the ingredients" I started running around grabbing what she needed. She mixed some cookie dough and put it in the oven "do you have any chocolate chips?" She asked. I thought about it "we might have some in this cupboard... There they are" I handed the chocolate chips to her and she added it to the half she had left out of the oven.

I started putting things away when Mari tripped. She knocked over the bag of flour and was once again covered in it, Lanah happened to walk in and see the whole thing so while I was laughing Lanah was helping Mari up. "Hey stupid" Lanah smirked "game on" she flung a handful of flour at me and it hit me right in the face.

None of us heard the door go but it must have because I threw some flour and hit Nathanael "I'm sorry" Lanah apologised "it's my fault I started it" I sneakily threw some more and hit the back of Lanah's head. She turned around "okay, it's on"

Nathanael joined in throwing the flour at me so Mari switched sides and started throwing at Lanah and Nathanael. Mari ducked out the way long enough to get the cookies out of the oven and covered them before joining again.

This was the most fun any of us had actually had. That was until someone threw flour and hit Felix. He obviously didn't see the funny side of it "what are you guys doing?" He almost yelled at us. "It was all me Fé I was being stupid" I said before anyone else could say anything.

"We'll just go to my room and clean ourselves up" I virtually pushed Mari, Lanah and Nathanael out the door and up the stairs. "Sorry about Felix, don't get me wrong I know he cares but sometimes I think he forgets how to have fun" I paused "shower is in there I'll get clean clothes for everyone" I pointed Nathanael to my bathroom.

Lanah went to the bathroom in her room and Mari and I waited for them to finish. I quickly grabbed some clean clothes and left them just outside the shower. It wasn't long before they came back "just wait in here" I said to Nathanael as I went to clean myself up.

When I came back out I saw Nathanael and Lanah talking. They were cute together, of course I wouldn't say to Lanah that she ever looked 'cute' because she would probably break my arms. I cleared my throat to let them know I was there "so, you two are getting pretty close right?" Lanah could tell I was teasing slightly.

"Shut up" she mumbled giving me the death glare. I knew to back away and leave it at that but I wasn't thinking "but you two are awesome together" she leapt at me and pinned me to the ground. "I dare you to say something stupid" she sounded irritated. "Okay okay I'm sorry" she let me get up.

Mari walked in "I'm not even going to ask" she sighed. She sat next to me on the bed "are feeling better now though?" I nodded and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek "your clumsiness continues to cheer me up" I whispered.