Chapter 3

The pic above is what Lanah looks like anyway I had quite a few people message me asking if I could update so here it is hope you enjoy 💗

There was a knock at the door "I'LL GET IT!" I shouted as I ran down the stairs. I opened the door to see a girl with brown hair "Lanah?" I asked.

"Adrien, how's it going? It's been a while" she made herself right at home, "great, you haven't always had brown hair have you?"
"Yeah but last time I saw you guys I dyed it blonde, then I decided I really didn't like it" she started up the stairs.

Next thing I knew Lanah had bumped into someone and fallen over and I had tripped up over the two of them "Felix?! Good to see you, last I heard you had left and had no intentions on coming back" she teased.

"Oh, yeah but I changed my mind, missed Adrien so I came home" he answered calmly. Then we heard a bang from my room. Crap, Mari I had forgotten to tell her to come back in through the door not the window. "What was that?" Lanah asked.

"I was about to ask the same thing" mom said coming out of the room she had chosen. Great two more people living here meant two more people to be careful of. "I think that I should check that out I mean it is my room right" I said running past everyone and slamming the door shut after myself.

"Hey Mari, would you mind using the door my cousin just got here" she smiled at me "sure" she jumped back through the window and went to the door. I left my room "it was nothing... Just a... Stray cat... On the roof" I lied.

Knock knock "that'll be my girlfriend, she popped out to get some things from her house, she's staying here a while" I opened the door "Lanah this is My L... Girlfriend Marinette, Mari, this is Lanah" I introduced whilst also thinking I need to stop almost calling her My Lady around these two.

"So princess, wanna take that upstairs?" I asked offering to take her bag. She handed it over and I took her bag to my room.