Chapter 35

"I'm not staying" she said before walking away. I noticed she had left something on the table and picked it up hiding it from dad. "I should go, I have to check on some... stuff" I ran to my room to see what the note said.

Adrien, Felix,
I love you both so much and I am so sorry for not being there for you, if you wish to visit me I'm staying at the cabin I had built before I left, assuming you remember where that is I look forward to the next time,
love mom

I smiled happy that she wanted us to visit her just then I heard my phone go off. A text from Mari asking if I could come over. I transformed, jumped out the window and headed straight for Mari's house. I quietly pushed the window open enough for me to climb through and walked up behind Mari.

"Aren't you a sneaky kitty" Mari joked spinning around in her chair "didn't want to disturb you princess" I replied before noticing the onesie she was wearing "did you make that, it looks purrfectly pawesome" I whispered before I kissed her gently on her neck.

"Love you" I whispered into her ear and she smiled and blushed at the same time "I love you too" she whispered back. She pulled the hood up over her head and I could see the Chat Noir onesie in all its glory "what do you think?" She asked.

"I think that this is the best onesie ever" I laughed Mari told me to close my eyes so I did "okay, now open, what do you think of this?" I opened my eyes to see the Ladybug onesie she had made "that's amazing!" I paused "is that my size?" I asked.

"Well you wouldn't be able to wear it if it wasn't" she laughed at me as I took the onesie "that settles it, I'm putting it on, right now" I transformed back into Adrien before heading to the bathroom to get changed. I slid across the floor back into the room "my lady, don't I look purrfectly fabulous?"

Mari laughed at me, the way I entered, the joke, and probably how I looked in the Ladybug onesie "silly kitty" she giggled. "Well at the moment you're the kitty" I smiled I quickly texted Felix to let him know I was at Mari's house "hey, Adrien, wanna stay the night?" She asked.

I smiled "thought you'd never ask" I replied kissing her again. She stopped designing and came to sit on my lap, I had sat on the chaise and had pulled Mari in for a hug. "I'm glad the whole Pixie thing is over" she yawned.

"Yeah, me too" I smiled "but I'm pretty sure Ladybug and Chat Noir's job isn't over, Paris still needs protecting" Mari sleepily agreed and stumbled over to her bed dragging me with her and we cuddled.

That's all guys hope you enjoyed the story and thank you everyone for reading voting commenting and being awesome love you all ❤️