Chapter 14

We quietly entered the room and the first thing I saw was Adrien "Ladybug, why happened to your friend watching him?" I asked quietly. She avoided the question and headed quietly over to Queen Bee.

"Mayura, I need you to grab the bracelet and throw it over to me we'll district her" Ladybug whispered. We waited until Mayura was out of sight "QUEEN BEE!" Ladybug yelled confidently. "Back for round two are we?" Bee answered.

"Adrien, come here" I called to him "and leave my Queen? I don't think so" she had go to him the same way she had got to Chat. I could feel the rage building. "ADRIEN AGRESTE I SWEAR IF YOU DONT GET OVER HERE NOW I WILL PERSONALLY TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND THE MOST EMBARASSING STORIES FROM WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER!" I yell-threatened.

I had completely forgotten I wasn't Lanah, I was Whoves and Adrien didn't know the two of us were the same person. Mayura grabbed the bracelet and threw it over. Ladybug broke it and purified the akuma. "I'll take Adrien home" I offered.

I dropped Adrien off before climbing through the window of my own room. Not long after Adrien knocked on the door.

Adrien POV

I knocked and waited for Lanah to answer. I could remember everything that happened while I was under the influence of Queen Bee. "Come in" she called. I opened the door "hey Lanah, if I ask you a question promise to answer truthfully?"

"Sure" she said cautiously, I had to know "are you Doctor Whoves?" She stopped dead still. "How did you...?" She started to ask "I remember everything that happened" I answered her half asked question. I heard her mumble something under breath but didn't quite catch what it was.

"I have to go" Mari and all the horrible things I had said popped into my head. I ran to my room where I transformed and quickly made my way to Mari's balcony.

I knocked on the window which was closed and waited for her to open it. I couldn't see any lights on so I went downstairs and knocked as Adrien. Sabine answered "hello dear, Marinette isn't here at the moment" she paused "you didn't hear it from me but she's spending the night at Alya's"

"Thank you Mrs Dupeng Cheng" "please call me Sabine" she smiled. I smiled back before turning to go to Alya's house.