Nathanael/Firefox

Lanah POV

I wandered with Bucky and uncle Clint over to where Bruce was helping Nathanael. Or was Nathan helping Bruce... It was hard to tell.

I found some of my dads secret snack stash and had grabbed a couple brownies to snack on. Nathan was drawing and the two of them were doing a yoga type thing or at least that was what it looked like.

Nathanael POV

We worked on relaxing mostly I knew it was so that I could control my powers and keep calm and level headed during a battle. I couldn't help but feel like Bruce was using this as an opportunity to calm himself down.

"Okay so now we know how to stay calm and level headed in a battle, that means when your original plan fails, and at some point it will, you can stay calm enough to think of a new one" Bruce explained.

"How calm you stay can be the difference between winning and loosing your battle and what are you eating now Tony?" Just as he said that Tony walked past offering raspberries. "No I'm good thanks" I politely refused.

"Anyway, next thing you should know is defence, I assume you already know how to attack with those powers if you need to" I nodded "good, suit up and we'll start"

I transformed "how does that shield work? That is your best defence" I activated the shield and he looked impressed "going from what I've seen I would say it's pretty simple, that shield is big enough for you to hide behind it long enough for your attacker to wear themselves out"

"Clint, come here make yourself useful" he called and Clint walked over "got any arrows that won't kill him?" My eyes widened.
"Don't worry kid, they won't hurt they give these arrows to kids" he said aiming one at me.

He shot a few and I blocked them with my shield. Then he tried shooting three at the same time, by instinct I made the shield bigger and curled up behind it "not bad kid" he said putting the arrows away.

"We should go to attack methods, imagine you've just blocked all their attacks, while they are reloading is the best time to attack" he pointed at a target "now hit the target" I threw a fireball and missed. "We'll work on that now"

I would have uploaded earlier but it's my sister's birthday so we have been celebrating leave a comment with whose training chapter you want next Alya, Nino, Mari or Adrien 😊