Chapter 24

Adrien POV

I felt bad leaving the others but they wanted to stay. "Hey Lanah, take care of them for me" I smirked, she rolled her eyes and practically pushed me out the door "bye looser" she called back. I climbed into the private jet Uncle Tony had waiting for us.

"Take care kiddo" he said as he shut the door. Next thing I knew we were in the air "so I'm probably gonna be grounded when we get back, or 'banned' from seeing you..." I started to say. Mari laughed "it's fine, just because you're dad doesn't like me, doesn't mean I'm going to stop liking you"

"You're tired, I'll wake you up when we're there" I smiled as Mari sat next to me and leaned against me. She was asleep in seconds and before I knew it we were home, I realised I had fallen asleep as well and I gently shook Mari "hey princess, we're home"

"WHO'S ATTACKING?!" She yelled as she woke up "nobody's attacking, and by the looks of it the city has managed a week without us" I was impressed I was sure that Pixie would have akumatized at least seven people in the week we were gone. I made sure that Mari got back to her family before heading home myself.

I carefully opened the door and snook in. I tiptoed to my room where I thought I would be safe "Adrien" it was my father "I told you that you had to stay and you deliberately disobeyed me" he paused for dramatic effect. "It's that Marinette, she's a bad influence on you, you are hereby banned from seeing her, or Ladybug"

I stopped trying to escape "Father, you can't, she had nothing to do with it!" I almost shouted back. Felix came out of his room long enough to see that I was back and we were having a rather loud argument. "Father, he's right, Marinette had nothing to do with it" he said sticking up for me.

"Felix you don't have a say in the matter you're grounded for helping him leave after you knew I had told him to stay" I felt bad that Felix had got into trouble helping me. "FATHER! Listen to us for once, I helped him because you can't keep him practically locked away forever" Felix yelled surprising both of us.

It's late I'm sorry but it's here now I hope you're enjoying the story so far ❤️