Chapter 5: Special Night - Part 2

Part 2 -

Nathan got to the medicine cabinet in the restroom. He got some sleeping pills and hurriedly made his way downstairs to the kitchen. Big Kev waited for him, three boxes of pizza sitting on the table.

"The food's here! Dig in!" Big Kev announced, opening the first box and getting a slice off it.

Nathan's mouth began salivating, reminding him of Jay and his drool problems. No Nathan. No Jay tonight. Nathan thought to himself before heading to one of the cabinets.

"Want something to drink?" Nathan asked.

Big Kev was too busy munching on his pizza so Nathan took it as a yes. He took Big Kev's special mug out and ran to the fridge.

"HEY! No running while you're holding my mug!" Big Kev got after Nathan, making him get startled.

Nathan dropped the mug, getting ready for the ear-shattering sound it was to make once it met the floor. Not tonight, Nathan reminded himself as he swiftly reached down and dove for the mug, catching it right before it hit the floor. Nathan looked up to see Big Kev having a heart attack. Nathan laughed nervously, smiling.

"Sorry..." Nathan excused himself, as he reached the fridge and got the Coca Cola bottle. He opened it and poured it in the mug, getting the sleeping pills with his other hand. He softly put them all in there, giving out a sigh of relief as they started dissolving, resembling the soda's foamy gas. Nathan put the bottle back and closed the fridge as he go to Big Kev.

"Here you go! You work so hard protecting us. You must be real thirsty." Nathan complimented Big Kev, kissing his butt.

Big Kev looked at Nathan oddly but accepted the drink, taking in a big fraction of the mug. Nathan smirked devilishly as he heard each gulp of soda Big Kev was drinking. Tonight, he was having the girls no matter what.

Nathan reached for a slice of cheese pizza and happily ate it, the cheese-filled crust fascinating him. By the time he finished his first slice, Big Kev was yawning.

"You feeling tired? I told you you work too hard. Go to sleep. I'll save you some pizza, alright? I know how much you love cold pizza..." Nathan whispered to Big Kev, a little bit too seductively.

Big Kev looked at Nathan big-eyed. These boys are driving me crazy... Big Kev thought, before getting up and leaving off to his room. Nathan squealed in delight as he heard the door to Big Kev's room shut and get locked. He got his phone from his pocket and called the girls, adrenaline filling his body. Nathan was real scared to actually do this. He's never done something this extreme. But he knew he had to try new things in order to get his mind off Jay.

Nathan went up to Tom's room. Tom had already prepared him for this day. He knew Nathan would one day understand what it is to be a 'man' and had a compartment in his drawer specially for such day. Nathan always thought he was just being sexist but now he's starting to really like the idea. Shit. I'm becoming just like Tom... Does that mean I get to have a six-pack? Nicely. Nathan thought to himself as he looked through Tom's things. In all his life he'd never known so many toys were in existence. Nathan was truly amazed at Tom for the first time.

He decided to simply take the entire compartment to his room since he didn't know what he'd exactly use. He looked at himself in the mirror and thought he'd cleaned up real nice. He put on some cologne and got down the house to the driveway, where the girls were getting off their truck. They were wearing very skimpy dresses. They looked at Nathan and winked at him. Nathan felt himself get hard. He was dead ready for tonight.

* * *

"Come on girls! Let's start over!" Nathan begged after them, trying to hide his crotch with his hands.

They were all in the driveway in the middle of the night. It had all gone well. Perfect, even. Nathan turned out to be very good at this. But once he felt it was time, he screamed Jay's name out loud for everyone to hear. The girls eyed Nathan strangely before getting up and leaving. Which leads to now, with Nathan pleading the girls to come back.

"Shut the fuck up faggot!" One of the girls yelled, pointing me the middle finger, before the truck drove off.

Nathan grunted loudly, grabbing his hair. He was about to go inside when he heard some rustling coming from the bushes. Deciding to ignore it since it could be a stray raccoon, Nathan continued walking back to the house when he saw the camera flashes.

"NO!" Nathan screamed, both his hands up in the air.

IDIOT! Nathan thought as he covered cupped himself again.

He ran from the paparazzi to the house, crying. By the next day he'll be all over the news fully naked. They've probably been there the whole time! Now everyone will know I got turned down by two girls. And... And everyone will now why... They heard when she called me a faggot. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Nathan was having a conflict with his own mind. He couldn't stop crying. He was sitting down on the couch, sobbing on a cushion. He knew his whole life was over.

Nathan continued crying until he heard noises coming from the driveway again. He rose his head up to see the boys were back. Nathan cursed under his breath, getting ready to take off to his room, but he knew it was too late. They'll see me naked tomorrow anyway. Might as well stay here. Nathan thought. He stayed in place until the lights turned on and the boys were staring at him blankly.

"What's wrong, mate? And why are you ugh... Naked?" Siva asked, walking up to Nathan.

Nathan didn't want to explain, for it was far too embarrassing to share. What was even more shameful was that the rest of the boys decided to join him by sitting all around him. Nathan looked at Jay and could see he was having some trouble avoiding staring at him. It made him smile how awkward and shy Jay could be at times. He decided he should tell them.

"I thought I was ready to have a... a threesome. But I... I wasn't ready I guess. The girls left me in my room so I ran after them completely naked like the idiot I am. They flipped me off and left." Nathan explained everything.

Everyone was frowning, since they each have been rejected before.

"That sucks mate." Tom told Nathan.

Max stepped hard on his foot, making Tom groan out loud.

"B-but it happens to everyone. Don't feel bad. We'll do something to cheer you up, alright?" Tom continued.

"It's not ever going to be better Tom. The paparazzi came... They took pics..." Nathan finished explaining, bursting out to tears again.

"WHERE ARE THEY?!" Max asked, furious.

"They're probably long gone by now. It's too late. I'm screwed." Nathan chocked out, hiding his face with his eyes.

The rest of the boys were thinking of all the outcomes this will bring upon poor Nathan. It will hurt his reputation and he'll be laughed at. His life is possibly over.

"You know what?" Tom asked, a crazy grin on his face.

Everyone stared at him, hoping he'd come up with a good idea.

"We'll ALL send pics of us naked! If one's in trouble, we all have to help out! I still have the pics from the photo booth of Max and I... And we could send Jay's skinny dipping incident. As for Siva, he could be kind enough to do a selfie... Right Seev?" Tom explained his plan, winking at the end.

Everyone stared at him in disbelief. They all knew it was an insane plan. But it was also a good one. It'd cover up Nathan's picture.

Everyone nodded, fully agreeing to Tom's plan. Tom laughed, a childish smile on his face.

"LET'S GET NUDE!" Tom screamed out, starting to take off his clothes.

"I think it's best to just go with the pics." Max suggested, a little embarrassed.

They all laughed and shared a team hug. No matter what, they'll always be there for each other.

Author's Note:

Bit of a wild chapter!! Haha! Then again it's coming from me x) Sorry I didn't show the Nathan part! Don't like being smutty :P Hope you liked it!! For the next chapter I'd like to have 250 reads?? :p Would love that! :) Thanks for reading!! Vote/comment!!! :D Xxx