Chapter 28: Limited

The film finished, Tom impatiently looking at his mates' faces. Jay looked over at him, blushing as their eyes met again. Tom coughed awkwardly, shifting himself to sit right next to Jay. Nathan gave him a dirty look, moving Jay closer to him.

"So... Truth or dare?!" Siva suggested.

"Wow Seev! I thought you hated that game." Tom said.

"There's a first time for everything, right?" Siva replied, winking.

They all laughed, agreeing to play together.

"All right. I pick truth." Nathan offered.

"Okay. Ugh... Has someone ever kissed you so amazingly you fell in love with them? And if yes, did it happen with Jay?" Siva asked, Tom making an 'ooh!' sound in the background.

"To be honest..." Nathan started, but froze up when he looked at Jay's delicate face.

Of course it's happened before. And it was with Jay. But... I could make him jealous if I say it wasn't with him...

"That was exactly how it felt with this girl back in Gloucester. She was a hell of a good kisser." Nathan replied, sounding thrilled.

Jay lowered his eyes, feeling his self esteem go even lower. So I'm not a good kisser?

Jay was ready to leave when he thought of the perfect thing. I can kiss Tom, trying to prove that I am a good kisser, and it won't mean anything. And I can see if this little crush on Tom is just temporary or the real deal...

"Do you think I'm a good kisser?" Jay asked Tom.

"I'm not one to answer..." Tom replied.

Before having second thoughts about the kiss, he stepped up to Tom and placed his lips onto his. Tom somehow had a dangerous, wild taste opposed to Nathan. Jay took the chance to give it all he's got, since this would probably be the last time he'd do it. He pushed his tongue inside Tom's mouth, grabbing his shirt tightly. Their lips seperated, Tom's eyes remaining closed for a few seconds.

"That was so fucking hot..." Tom told Jay, panting.

"I'll take that as a yes then." Jay said, lifting his head up, proud of his deed.

Hell yeah he's fine.

Jay looked around the room to see Siva looking the most awkward he's ever looked and Nathan, who seemed enraged.

"WHY DID YOU KISS HIM?!" Nathan revolted, getting up from the floor.

Jay couldn't help but smirk.

"I wasn't gonna let you make a bad name for myself! I may be so many things but I don't think I'm a bad kisser." Jay replied, keeping his cool.

Nathan tried saying something back for his defense, but thought of nothing.

"I guess it was my fault for starting it. I was only kidding, you know that right? When we first kissed... I felt like the answer to life was you. I love you Jay." Nathan admitted, blushing.

Siva made an 'aww' sound in the back, Tom still too stunned to say anything. Jay smiled, kissing Nathan sweetly.

"Who'd have thought it all started from a horrible hangover." Jay said, chuckling.

Nathan laughed, holding his hand while they continued playing the daring game.

• • •

Siva laid on top of Nathan, both a little bit too drunk. Tom and Jay had dared them to drink six bottles of beer as fast as possible without puking, knocking them both out. Now Jay remained on the bed next to Tom not knowing what else to do.