Chapter 21: Secrets

"I don't know what to do Seev. Jay makes me so angry! He's such a crybaby!" Nathan complained, talking to Siva.

Siva frowned, shaking his head.

"Well if you really do love him, you need to oversee whatever flaw he may have." Siva adviced.

"I'm not even sure I like him anymore. He acts like a girl, and there's a reason I don't like girls as much as before anymore!"

"Nathan, are you sure you aren't bipolar? One minute you're in love with him. The next, you completely hate him over the smallest of things. That's not normal." Siva told Nathan, sounding a little worried.

"I'm not! I guess I'm just a moody teenager. I have no clue why Jay still likes me... Though, he probably lost all interest in me by the way I treated him. I blew it yet again! Fuck!" Nathan cried out.

"If you really like him, apologize. Don't do anything else. After that, walk away and he'll call after you if he still likes you. Remember he's Jay, so he's easy to get."

Nathan thought about it, nodding. He sighed, getting up. It'd been an hour since their fight. Nathan felt remorseful and guilty. He walked to Jay, who was asleep with his headphones on.

Here goes nothing...

Nathan tapped Jay's shoulder, making Jay open his eyes.

So he's not asleep. That little faker!

Once Jay saw Nathan, his lips quivered like a baby, about to cry again.

"No Jay. I was just going to say that I'm sorry. For everything." Nathan apologized, taking Jay's headphones off him.

Jay smiled, slowly nodding his head.

"So you forgive me?" Nathan asked, a little excited.

"Yeah. You're too cute to get mad at." Jay said, sighing loudly.

Nathan sat next to Jay, giggling.

"I think we can work this out. We co-"

"No Nath. I said I forgave you. I never said I wanted to be with you again. Don't get me wrong, I'm still crazy about you. But I need some time to get used to you. The new you." Jay explained, getting Nathan's hand.

Nathan was speechless. Have I really changed that much?

"Maybe we can get together again later. You're free to like anyone else if you want. I think Max will feel amazing having you as his boyfriend." Jay continued, tightening his grip on Nathan's hand and giving him a reassuring smile.

Nathan nodded, expressionless. He knew he had messed up far more than ever before.

"Alright. I... I will always love you." Nathan told Jay, giving him a peck on the cheek.

Jay's face warmed up faintly.

Jay and Nathan spent the rest of the flight asleep on each other's arms.

• • •

~

Jay woke up, looking around the place. He was no longer in the plane. The was laying down on a bed, a small, faint light coming from under the door. He got up, noticing his surroundings. It was Nathan's room. The room he'd seen so many times before. Back at where they used to live when the band started. So many good memories flooded in, bringing a smile on his face.

Nathan's old things were all over the place. Jay noticed a small Sid the Sloth plus on the floor, bringing him to laughter at the things Nathan used to do with it. He opened the door, leading to the hallway. Everything seemed kind of foggy, except for the way to the living room. He could only recognize two bodies sitting down on the couch. He walked dizzily towards them, each step bringing a far clearer view. He finally noticed who they were when he was right in front of them.

"Hey guys!" He greeted Nathan and Max.

He expected them to say something back. However, they remained talking. He waved at them, even standing in front of Max, but still they couldn't see him. He decided to pay attention to what they were saying after giving up.

"So... You ready?" Nathan asked, giving Max a seductive smile.

"Obviously babe... I've been waiting days for this! Finally all the boys have gone off to bed..." Max replied, winking.

He got closer to Nathan and placed his hand on his thigh, going right through Jay. Nathan began taking unbuckling his belt, biting his lip impatiently. Max got up, taking his shirt off. As they both fully unclothed themselves, Jay remained watching them in tears. He somehow knew this was fake, yet it seemed so real. Just when Nathan and Max shared a passionate kiss, Jay woke up.

~

Jay woke up on the plane, his body sweating crazily. He had been crying in his sleep. There was no one next to him, meaning Nathan had already left his side. Wait... Does this mean they forgot me here?!

He looked around, seeing a sleeping Tom at the other side of the small private plane. Phew!

He gave a sigh of relief, happy they had not left him again. Going through his thoughts, his most recent memory came to mind. The one of Nathan and Max together. What if it was true? Either my subconscious is telling me Nathan and Max are meant for each other, or they used to have a thing way before all this...

Jay looked around the plane and saw Max and Nathan talking, breaking his heart a little. I did tell him he could like other people... So why does it hurt so bad? Maybe because I know I'll never get over him.

Looking at Jay was Tom, who seemed a little nervous. I wonder what's up with him...

Jay got up, sitting right next to Tom.

"What's up?" Jay asked Tom.

"Starving! And can't get any sleep." Tom replied, frowning.

Jay nodded, trying to think of what else to say.

"Have you seen the pics of Max and Nathan's movie date?" Jay asked.

"Saw them a while ago. Nathan will give in to anything." Tom said.

Give in to anything? Does he mean he gives in easily?

"I guess. Hey, have you ever noticed them... Together? Before that incident? You know. All lovey dovey with one another." Jay asked.

Tom looked down at his feet nervously.

"I just remember them talking a lot. A few months ago. I don't think there was anything else other than that." Tom told Jay, rubbing his hands against his jeans.

Jay nodded, looking a little dissapointed.

"There was this one time though... A couple of years ago. Max and Nathan had stayed alone together while we all went out to drink. I got pissed at this guy that night so I came home early. I thought they were asleep but I walked in to my room to see them kissing on my bed. They looked real drunk though, and that's the excuse they gave me the day after. We've never really talked about it ever since." Tom explained, coughing awkwardly.

Jay's eyes lit up at the news, but then lowered. This means they used to be together back then. It's possible they've been going out all this time secretly. Ever since Nathan and I started going out, Max has given me dirty looks... Maybe I took Nathan away from him when he still liked him. Or Nathan was cheating on Max by going out with me... GOSH!

Jay moaned in pain as he felt himself get a headache.

"Okay. Well thanks for revealing that. Really... Thank you." Jay thanked Tom, smiling brightly.

Tom giggled, smiling back.

Author's Note:

Wellll...... It appears I may have something going!!!!!!!! Again, I wrote half of this chapter on my notebook (which is now considered lost .___.) so I had to get everything from up there ;) (my brain haha). I'm kinda scared though .__. I went to Safari on my mom's phone and a page with this fanfic was there?!??! If she ever reads this oh shiz!!!! I'd probs not make any fanfics for a loooooooooong time!! LOL!

I actually kinda like this chapter :) It brings a little mysterious, secretive atmosphere! So Jay wasn't Nathan's first love! ;) Oooh!! LMAO so yeah XD VOTE/COMMENT PLEASE!!! Haha next chapter up at 2K!! :) Thanks again!! xxx