Chapter 31: Nothing

The rain soon broke out, soaking them fully. They luckily found a nice woman's house where they stayed for the night. She let them use her phone, which Jay used to call the hospital. They agreed to phone him the results instead, something that would've made life a lot easier a day ago. They also called Nano, who arranged flights for them to leave to the US, where they'll be meeting the rest of the boys. They left the next morning, sleeping on their trip. They got to the airport, Big Kev greeting them.

"Hello boys. Fooling around in Spain are we?" Big Kev asked, a serious tone replacing the usual joking around tone.

Jay was ready to explain to him the reason why he had stayed behind but didn't tell him.

"We won't do it again."

"Won't do it again? Thanks to you guys we had to cancel the gig." Siva told them, stepping in to the scene.

Jay and Nathan were taking aback. It was very uncommon for them to cancel a gig. But it hurt them to know it was their fault.

"Scooter's furious with us. That was an extremely important event for the band and you knew it." Tom told Nathan, getting closer to him.

Nathan got intimidated by him, gulping nervously as Tom stood a few inches away from him.

"I'm sorry, okay?" Nathan apologized.

"Stop interrogating him Tom. There's more to just that. The band is... Well it's slowly falling apart. I'm afraid we could soon have to depart." Siva explained, sighing.

Jay and Nathan slowly nodded, agreeing.

"Maybe one of our songs on the album with make it big! We never know." Jay said, giving them a cheerful smile.

"Right." Siva replied, hope shining on his eyes.

"So... We need to get back to the hotel. You guys reek." Tom told them, making a weird face.

Jay lightly pushed him, laughing. Tom giggled, looking at Jay. Their eyes locked on one another, the same weird connection they had sweeping through them. Jay started feeling self-conscious, blushing and turning away. Just when he thought everything was better Tom and him had to share another awkward, strange stare.

• • •

The boys got to the hotel, stress filling them. The band could possibly split soon, specially if another one of their members dies.

Nathan and Jay lied on their bed, their eyes shut.

"I'm so fucking tired..." He complained, moaning.

"And hungry..." Jay added, rubbing his stomach.

"Get me something from the vending machines in the cafeteria! I'm craving chocolate..." Nathan ordered Jay.

"Chocolate? You on your period?" Jay joked, laughing.

"You know what? I was gonna go but since you're being a little sassy, you go."

"In case you have forgotten, I don't have any money on me."

"Then get some from Tom or something. He's gonna spend it on food anyway. Might as well be for us." Nathan told Jay.

Jay grunted, getting up and leaving the room. He tried remembering where Tom had entered when they came in the hotel. He got to what he thought was his room, opening the door without bothering to knock. Tom laid back on the bed, his laptop on his knees. As soon as he saw Jay, he blushed, shutting the laptop off.

"You busy?" Jay asked, ignoring whatever Tom was doing.

Tom coughed, shaking his head.

"Nathan wants chocolate. Wanna give me some money?" Jay explained.

"You crazy?! I have to give this to Kelsey. The woman can't get enough of her clothes!" Tom persisted.

"Please... Do it for me..." Jay begged, pouting his lips.

He crawled to Tom, getting on top of him. Tom laughed, telling Jay to get off him. Their bodies writhed together, leading to rather fierce cuddling.

"Stop it..."

"You stop it..."

They continued moving until Jay's lips met Tom's neck. He gently placed small kisses, biting down gently. Tom didn't know how to properly feel, not stopping Jay. Jay went along with it, wanting this more than ever. The kisses proceeded on to Tom's waiting lips. There was no tongue action this time. It was a nice change for Tom, whom only knew in life those of the wild ones. They ended, their eyes opening to each others. They stayed quiet, thinking of what just happened.

"We won't tell anyone of this." Tom whispered, his voice deepening.

"Obviously... But... I want more." Jay confessed.

"H-huh?" Tom asked, squeaking a little.

Jay showed him what he meant by quickly kissing him again, going down his body. Tom moaned loudly, his face softening. Jay's lips were on Tom's chest when the door snapped open, revealing Nathan.

"What are you doing?! Jay?!" Nathan asked, tears forming on his eyes.

Jay got off Tom, running to Nathan.

"I-I came here to get money b-but it ended up a little..."

"A little mad?! I always knew you and Tom had a thing!" Nathan exclaimed, frowning.

"We DON'T! Please forgive me babe... I've been wanting to do a lot of risky things lately... Ever since the whole dying situation came up." Jay explained.

Tom got up from the bed, alarmed.

"Dying situation?! The fuck?!"

"I... I'm sick Tom. I'm soon to perish and there's nothing I can do about it." Jay told Tom, sighing.

Tom started crying, something shocking to Nathan and Jay. If you knew Tom, then you know he NEVER cries.

"Are you sure?! Please tell me it's a joke..."

"I can't 'cause it's not. Sorry..."

They shared a deep silence.

"You can continue if you want..." Nathan said faintly, looking up at Jay with a hurt face.

"We won't. I never really bought you the chocolate you wanted, right?" Jay said, breaking the tension with a laugh.

Nathan slipped a smile at the corner of his lips.

Tom felt desperate. If Jay was going to die, he must choose whether he likes him or not immediately.

Jay was about to leave the room with Nathan next to him when Tom stopped them.

"Jay... I love you." He said, regretting it afterwards.

Tom wanted words but all he heard was nothing.

Author's Note:

IF YOU LIKE THE SCRIPT THEN YOU GET WHAT I MEAN IN THE LAST SENTENCE ;) LOL hoped you liked it :) Kinda sucky yeah .. But I'm sorry! I had to take this college exam :S Btw I'm in 9th grade so #JaysusHelpMe haha so next chapter up at 4.5K reads :) Will be busy all day tomorrow so may not update until a little later :S Vote/comment and thanks for reading!! Xx