Chapter 18: Oh Well

Nathan's Point of View:

Out of any place in the world, I just had to be here. I've made many, many mistakes in the past but this is by far the worst. What was supposed to be a nice day out to the movies turned out a scarring dent in my life. What if I can never apply to a job because of this?!

Right now I'm with Max in a mall holding cell. Big Kev's supposed to pay two thousand dollars to let us out, which sucks. That's a thousand dollars off my paycheck!

"They're in here." I heard a guy tell someone else.

Big Kev finally came into view. He looked at us in disappointment, sighing. Now that that made me feel so much better.

The mall security walked behind him, keys on his hand.

"You're out." The big guy told us, opening the door to our cell.

As soon as he did, I ran towards Big Kev and gave him a big hug. I've known the guy for years and I feel like I haven't appreciated him enough.

"Thanks." I thanked him, crying a little on his shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah..." He grunted, patting me on the back.

We walked out, only to see the most of the boys waiting for us. Everyone, except Jay. So now he doesn't even care if I get arrested?

"Hey, where's Jay?" I ask Siva.

"He went on a date with this girl." Siva replied.

The fuck?! Who gave him the right?! Sure, I broke up with him, but still!

"Now Nathy, don't get jealous, but it seems Jay's gotten over you already." Tom told me, slowly parting my shoulder.

I quickly grabbed his arm and twisted it 180 degrees.

"AHH!" He shrieked, a tear escaping from his eye.

"What the fuck is up with you?!" Tom yelped, rubbing his arm.

Everyone looked at me as if I had just killed somebody. God. This is just not my day.

"Sorry..." I apologized, a little bit frustrated.

They all stayed silent until Siva gave an awkward cough.

"We should get going. Don't want more trouble." Siva announced, walking off with Nareesha.

We followed them, Tom giving me a sad look. Why is it me the one who always does something bad? Wow. I'm turning into Jay.

* * *

Jay's Point of View:

We're eating off our yogurt happily, chatting and getting to know each other. Amanda's no Nathan, but she's definitely good best friend material. I could tell she was just as inexperienced as me (though Nathan made me a very dirty boy...), so that's sorta nice.

"So are you an animal lover?" I ask her.

She made a "no da" face.

"If they gave me an option of either saving you or an ant, I'd save the ant." She responded, folding her arms across her chest.

"Ouch. Little harsh? But I'd do the same thing. Though, I would be really remorseful for letting a beautiful girl like you die on my hands." I told her, faking a troubled face.

"Tease." She simply replied, warmly blushing.

I laughed, getting ahold of her hands.

They were kinda cold, but in a few seconds the heat from mine passed on to hers.

"I've never met a guy like you, you know? You're so sweet and shy... Perfect even." She confessed to me, looking away embarrassingly.

Gosh... She's making this whole "best friend" thing really hard.

"You're literally describing yourself. Except for the guy part... Wouldn't mind though!" I replied, giggling.

She made a puzzled face.

"What do you mean? You're... Gay?" She asked, drawing back her hands.

"Nope. Bisexual! You could say I'm... Universal?"

She let out a small sigh, smiling a little.

"Good. That's alright. I was just kinda hoping you'd like me back and all..." She said, almost whispering.

Damn, she's even more adorable than Nathan!

"I can't lie, you're the best girl I've EVER met! But... I'm still trying to find a way to get back together with my boyfriend." I explained, no wanting to boost her hope up.

She made an exasperated gasp. Oh.

"Sorry. I knew you were too good to be true. But I would like to help you. I love dealing with relationships." She suggested.

SHE'S GONNA HELP ME!

"Alright! So this is what happened..."

Author's Note:

So Nathan's out of jail and Jay found himself another buddy ;) Hope you like how it's turning out :S It's a working progress! Haha :p kinda short :/ This is one of the last chapters :) After this one there's maybe like 2-3 more? Epilogue ;) It's hard writing something new specially because this is a fanfic :/ So I hope you like the next chapters :) so ... PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT!!!! OMB #thethirst XD Haha so yeah! Next chapter up at 1.550 reads!!! :) xx