Chapter 48: Nights In

"How did it all start?" Siva asked Nathan.

"It began with the dreams... I imagined this entire love story between Jay and I. Sadly, it was fake. When I first saw him after waking up, I felt the urge to kiss the life out of him. He makes everything inside of me complete, and I just want him together with me..." Nathan told him.

"Why is life so hard?!" Nathan asked, crying desperately again.

"Has he shown any sign of possible interest on you?" Siva asked.

"No... I don't think so. He said he wanted to help me overcome this whole thing." Nathan said.

"Maybe that's a good idea, don't you think? Jay's not exactly Mr. Handsome and it could all be just feelings left off from the coma." Siva said.

"I'll give it a try. I was thinking doing other things... But Jay's plan sounds good. Okay. Thanks." Nathan said.

"Don't mention it. Now go off to your flat and talk with him. He's probably still sentimental about the whole restaurant thing. Be careful." Siva said, patting his back.

Nathan nodded, leaving to his apartment.

• • •

Nathan entered their flat to see Jay lying on the couch, asleep. He stared at him, his eyes looking over his body. He couldn't help himself, jumping on top of Jay and hugging him from the back. Jay gasped loudly, giggling as he held on to Nathan's hands.

"Why did you wake me up?" Jay asked.

"You looked too irresistible." Nathan said, putting his head on Jay's neck.

Jay blushed, still holding Nathan's hands.

"It feels nice." Jay said, Nathan moving closer to his body.

"It really does... My body matches perfectly with yours." Nathan said, Jay feeling his warm breath on the back of his neck.

"Nathan... We can't do this... I... Don't like you." Jay said, letting go of Nathan's hands.

"You admitted it felt nice. Let's just fall asleep on each other's arms. Forget about the world for a moment. Forget forever." Nathan told Jay, lifting his leg up and placing it on Jay's thigh.

Jay nodded, kissing his hands. They remained in sync together until they fell asleep.

Jay woke up, feeling the tight grip of Nathan's arm on his chest. He tried loosening it, squirming his body slowly down.

"Leaving so soon?" Nathan said, pulling Jay upwards.

Jay sighed, laughing a little.

"I'm sorry, but I need to pee." Jay told him.

"Hold it in. I want moments like these to last." Nathan said, closing his eyes dreamily as he hugged Jay.

"Just let me leave. I'm feeling a bit of discomfort... Please Nathan." Jay begged.

"Go. I'll be here. Lonely. Depressed. Left to die." Nathan said, turning over on the bed.

"Don't be like that. Tonight you better sleep with me on the other bed, okay? Even if it may be violating the whole 'helping you get over me' thing, I do like being with you. Makes up for the time you were gone." Jay said.

"I will. And we should start that with a small kiss, don't you think?" Nathan said, winking at him.

"You promised you wouldn't. Now go change. You'll wrinkle that shirt even more than it already is and I don't like ironing it." Jay told Nathan, leaving to the restroom with the funny run he does.