Basements.

2 short updates in a day. Its 2:00am exactly in the morning now.Read & Enjoy!!

Katie's P.O.V: Drake was gone. He had to step out to go visit the eye doctor. He didn't want me to come. His vision wasn't the best. I think he might get glasses. The thought of that made me chuckle. I was in this huge house all alone. I think I could even hear my own echo. I walked to the fridge and got some orange Juice. Drunk straight from the carton, because Drake didn't care. I hadn't been out all day, so I had sweats and a cami on. "Shit." I cursed to myself for forgetting to check the mail. I walked outside and for a short second I was blindsided by the sun. It wasn't too bright, I just hadn't seen it all day. I walked past the gates and checked the mail. Hmmm... bill.. letter.. check.. check.. junk.. letter.. junk.. junk.. junk.. To Katie?? "What the hell.." I whispered to myself in confusion. I ripped the letter open.... 'Hey Bitch! Turn Around!' ........ I read the note again. "What the fuck.." I whispered to myself again. "Turn Around?" I did as the note said, and turned around. There standing in front of me was.. Trevor. I didn't have much time to react, because a cloth was smothered over my face, and I passed out. The last thing I saw when my vision was blurred was Trevor laughing.

I woke up, and it was dark. There were small dim lights, but it was still very dark. "Woah! The whore finally woke. I had thought I might've killed you." He laughed. It took every muscle in my body not to knock that cocky grin off his face. It also took the ropes that tied me to the chair I was in. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!" I shouted. I knew I was pushing it, but I was angry. A hand went across my face,and memories flooded my mind. He bent down so his face was leveled with mine. "Awh. Baby, you know not to yell at me. All I want is you to be mine. Forever and Ever." "Let me gooo!" All of a sudden my stomach grumbled loudly. "Ooh. I see someone's hungry! Want some food?" "Yes!" "Too bad. You're not getting any. You need to lose weight Fat Ass!" He left out. I was still tied to the chair,and I'm guessing I was in a basement. I was starving and frustrated.