Omg. Really?

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! THE SUSPENSE HAS GOTTEN YOU ALL RUSTLED UP!SO HERE IS THE UPDATE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! READ BELOW! VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! KIK ME YOUR THOUGHTS AND/OR IDEAS: kekeprince

The figure standing in front of me made my eyes sting. It wasn't from joy. Nor was it from pity or despair. They were stinging because They had to wash themselves to believe what they were seeing. I looked over a Trevor's blank face to find him still gawking at the figure. So many thoughts ran through my head. I thought GOD told Noah he was going to flood my mind! Everything seemed to be so weird. Was I happy? Was I sad? I wondered what Trevor was thinking. His face was written in confusion. Or was it fear? I don't know. His face was as blank as copy paper. He looked like one of those weirdly drawn anime characters when they get stunned. I didn't know what to say. Neither did Trevor. I could tell he tried to say something, due to the awkward noises and formations of his mouth. So I also tried to say a few things.. but my vocabulary quickly became limited, and all I could say was "Uhh.. hey.. "

*Author's note: Hahahahahahahahaha! Did you guys enjoy my teaser! hahaha. Y'all thought I was just gonna tell you who it was! Lol nope. Gotz to work for it. Get them votes up!!!!! And comment what you liked about it.. what you hate about it.. comment what you had for dinner.last night lol! I don't care just comment!