Words can't describe.

“What the fuck is going on here? I hate your low down ass, and I hope you rot in hell YOU INCESANT MOTHERFUCKER!” Braden came closer, and closer to Trevor. I thought he was going to punch him when he was 2inches away from his faces. I saw Trevor try to keep his calm.

“Well.. well.. well.. Pretty boy finally decides to show up, and take a stand in what's happening! Bravo! Bra- vo!” Trevor started clapping for Braden. I saw it made him mad, yet I couldn't do a thing! All I could do is sit with my eyes big, and my mouth hanging open.

“Listen here you little bitch! All you do is hide behind these walls, and beat on little girls! You're a pussy, and you're disgusting! I swear on my great-grandmothers grave, if you don't leave her alone I will hunt you down and shoot that cocky ass smile off your worthless fucking face!” Trevor threw the hardest punch i'd ever seen. He was mad, and his face was red. Braden got up, and tackled Trevor. They wrestled and wrestled on the floor, punching and kicking each other, making blood stains on the cold wet floor. I struggled to get free from the chair that as keeping me in place. The fight continued, and I became worried that they would kill each other. As soon as I untied myself I ran to rip them off of each other.

“Stop! GOD! Is that too much for me to ask! You two look like idiots!”

“THIS MONSTER HAS BEATEN YOU! I MEAN LOOK AT YOU KATIE....... look at you.” Braden whispered, with a tear falling from his face. I don't know if what was going on was getting to his feelings. Or the tear was due to that swollen eye.

“Katie.. I'm sorry.”

“TREVOR! Stop fucking apologizing!” I held back every tear. “You know I love you as a person... but look at me.....LOOK AT ME! YOU DID THIS! You did this to me..”

“Look Babe.”

“FUCK THAT!” I didn't mean to yell, but the emotions swaying threw my body were going crazy.

“I want you to leave me alone.” Trevor's eyes started to water, when I said that. Then, full on tears were falling.

“FUCK! I ALWAYS MESS UP! I CAN'T STAND THIS! EVERYTIME I TRY TO DO RIGHT, I FUCK UP! EVERY. FUCKING. TIME!” Trevor was having a breakdown.

“Yeah, because you're a fuckup, and we're calling the police, BITCH!”

“BRADEN!”

“No... he's right. I will always be a fuckup.. nothing more.” Trevor went in a drawer, and pulled out a gun, and held it to his head.

“TREVOR NO! WE CAN GET YOU HELP! IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS!” I was bawling.

“Oh..but it does! I will always be a fuckup.. I don't deserve to live. I fucked up with my mom... I couldn't save her.” Trevor sobbed. “I tried but I couldn't... I loved her so much, but she's dead...... Thank you... Braden. For saving Katie from me.. Just know that I truly loved you.” His hand started to shake. “I just didn't know how to show it.” POP!

“TREVOR NO!” I ran over and shook him. No movement. I checked for a pulse. No Pulse. I checked for breathing. No air. I layed down and cried while hugging, what used to be my abuser... used to be my lover...

The police came quickly, and I watched as the body was taken away by the ambulance. No words came from me nor Braden. We were both speechless. I shared what happened with me to the police, and all that i've been through, with Braden. Yet I would always feel empty. A piece of me was missing. Everything had changed with a pull of a trigger.

Author's Note: I hope you guys really liked that! Sorry for the long wait, but I have a new laptop now so i'm back! Comment what you think about this chapter. Tell me your feelings, and your thoughts.

~May GOD be with you all~