CH: 7

Skylars P.O.V

I was stunned, paralyzed. Our eyes locked and we both went pale. I knew Ashton had a band but i didn't know he had gotten this far. Opening for one direction? Holy fuck! My mouth went dry. He searched my eyes and looked me up and down. I did the same to him. Sadness and anger boiled deep inside of me. I didn't know what i was supposed to do. Did I stay and act like nothing was wrong? Did i leave and forget this ever happened? The way Ashton was looking at me told me that staying and playing off was not an option. His eyes filled with anger and he looked as if he were about to cry. The rest of the boys and Paige looked at us confused but didn't say anything. I was on the edge of tears and wasn't about to let any of them see me cry. Turning on my heel as fast as I could i ran from the room. My feet took over my mind and i just ran. Getting lost in the maze of doors metal and hallways. I eventually stopped and took in my surroundings. All the memories that came with Ashton flooded back to me. My knees couldn't hold me up anymore. I stumbled to the wall and sank to the floor. Tears running down my face. My hands covered my eyes and cheeks. My mind lost and dazed. Paul shook me out of it.

"Honey are you alright?" He asked me sweetly. I looked up and took his extended hand.

"Its no use in lying, so no I'm not." I chuckled. Paul laughed.

"What happened?" He asked.

I sat down with him and told him everything about Ashton and I.

"The truth is dear, Ashton has been out of his normal self lately. Maybe he has been thinking about you as much have been thinking about him. The only way to know is to talk to him." Paul said with a serious look on his face. I looked at Paul with a confused look.

"You have this scary man persona and yet your sitting here helping me." I said. Paul laughed.

"Well dear, truth be told i have a heart. Harry gets extremely emotional when it comes to chick flicks" Paul said making me laugh. He smiled

" I could also tell when you came in you had something on your mind. Obviously i know now that it was Ash. Another thing, Ashton hasn't stopped talking about you since he had some dream two nights ago." Paul said looking at me hopefully. My heart stopped.

"What kind of dream?" I asked, Fearing the answer.

"He relived your break up i think is what he said."

My head felt light and my body felt heavy. As i slowly slipped away Paul grabbed me and brought me up off the floor with him. After a couple shakes i was out of my daze. Paul looked me up and down before loosening his grip.

"Now dear, I need to know. Do you want me to get Ashton? Or do you want me to take you to him? Or do you just want me to get you out of here?" He questioned. I didn't know what i wanted. I didn't want to fight with Ashton and i knew pretty well that if he went and brought him out that that's what would happen. I didn't want to go back in there and face him with his three best friends against me and Paige. I couldn't leave now, Seeing Ashton made me know i had to talk to him again. Since one involved Paige finding out, I decided to go with the best option i could think of.

"Can you get him out here?" I asked. Paul nodded and walked down the hallway.

What did i just get myself into?

Sorry Mack had to do it. 30 votes to the next chapter:)

Song for chapter: Sorry

Artist: Buckcherry