CH: 5

Skylars P.O.V

He was right in front of me. The face i had missed for so long, right in front of me. Ashton stood stiff as he looked me over. The room that was recently full of people went black. Suddenly he was right in front of me. His lips on mine as fast as he possibly could. His tongue battling mine for dominance. His hands roamed my body freely. I shoved my fingers through his hair. What the hell was i doing?!?! My legs wrapped around his torso as he lifted me up to his height. We stumbled to the wall and then went straight to the carpet below. His hands traveled up my dress-

I shot up right in bed. Beads of sweat dripping from my forehead. Sunlight filtered through my window blades and cast lines across the floor. My knees came to my chest instinctively as i laid my head on them trying to gather myself. First i have a dream about our break up, the next I get that?!?!? I stood up and walked over to my door. As i opened it i was wrapped in a huge hug."OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!" Paige screamed. She the pried herself from me and did twirls while she laughed hysterically. As i assumed she would do she ran right into the wall. As she fell on her ass i laughed.

"That's what you get for trying to suffocate me." I said as i helped her up. She rubbed her forehead and glared at me. I walked out the door and Paige followed me to the kitchen. Opening my cabinet i grabbed the peanut butter and set it on the counter. After i popped my bread into the toaster i saw Paige wolfing down the bowl of cereal she had just made.

"Damn chick! Slow down!" I laughed. She took a big swallow and sighed.

"Cant we have to go!" She squealed. All i saw after that was a blur rush up the stairs. Of course being the nice person i am i picked up her bowl and set it in the sink. Grabbing my recently toasted toast i spread peanut butter on it and went to the living room. The first thing i hear when i turn on the TV?

"Girls have been lining up since 4:00 this morning to see the biggest boy band on the planet, One Direction-"

"SEE WE ARE ALREADY LATE NOW GET YOUR ASS UP HERE AND GET CHANGED OR WE WILL MISS OUR MEET AND GREET!!!!!!!!!" Paige yelled. Laughing i shut off the TV and went up to my room. Grabbing the bag containing the clothes i had bought yesterday I walked over to my mirror. My light brown hair fell in waves across my back. My blue eyes seemed to be filled with sadness. Ever since I had left Ashton they always were. I changed into my outfit and straightened my hair. i walked out of my room with my phone and car keys in hand. Paige stood at the bottom of the stairs with her hands on her hips taping her foot.

"What?" I asked with a smirk.

"Oh fuck you, Now lets go!" She yelled dragging me out the door.

I had never been to the staples center before. It was huge! Paige and i still had about two hours before meet and greets started so we just chatted with some random people until it was our turn.

"Next!" The guard called. Paige looked at me with a giggle. Smiling i shook my head. He lead us through a door and down a long hallway to another room. Opening the door he lead us right into the room with 1D. Liam looked up and smiled. Paige was paralyzed beside me and her grip tightened on my arm. Niall started laughing and broke her trance. Zayn came over and hugged us.

"Whats up? How you doing?" He asked.

"Great! How about you?" I asked with a smile.

"Pretty good thanks for asking!" He responded.

"So what pictures did you girls want?" Harry asked.

"One group and then individual." Paige said. I couldn't help but notice the way Niall looked at her. OMG HE LIKED HER!!!!!!! A smirk grew on my face but i kept my mouth shut.

"I WANNA GO FIRST!!!" Louis shouted. I laughed and nodded. Louis came over and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. After our picture, I took one with Niall, then Liam, then Liam again, then Harry, then Zayn.

"Thank you guys so much!" Paige and I said.

"Thanks for coming out!" Louis called. The guard that had brought us lead us back down the hallway to where we would meet the opening act. Paige couldn't stop smiling.

"Whats gotten into you?" I laughed.

"Niall. He gave me his number" She giggled lightly. She was definitely up in the clouds. I laughed and shook my head. A little bit farther down the hallway the guard stopped and opened another door. What was on the other side made my heart stop and my knees go weak.

A/N Hope you guys like it!!!!! I will update again when i have 15 votes so lets get it up there alright?? :)

Song for chapter: Say when

Artist: The Fray