CH: 9

Skylars P.O.V

As I walked down the hallway I realized the only thing I wanted in that moment in time was to be in his arms like I used to be. I heard Ashton call from behind me but didn't stop to listen or even care. The only time i stopped walking was when he grabbed me. Spinning me into him I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you." I managed as the tears fell.

"I missed you too Sky, so much" He said before kissing my head. We stood there for a moment before backing away. Suddenly we both just burst into laughter. His smile warmed me and his eyes glistened. Once we stopped laughing he took my hand in his and looked into his eyes.

"Sky?" Ashton asked.

"Yea?" I responded.

"Your boyfriend. What did you mean by he hurt you?" He asked. My fear came back. I couldn't tell him what Ross had done.I just couldn't, it would hurt him too much.

"Nothing, Its nothing. Lets not focus on that right now." I said. Ashton nodded slowly and looked to the door.

"So did you want a picture?" He asked with a chuckle. I laughed and shook my head.

"Then how about a date?" Ashton questioned with a smirk. I smiled and looked to the floor.

"I would like that." I said. Ashton led me back to the room with the others where Paige was on the floor in the corner with Michael and Luke sat on top of her screaming and kicking body.

"GET THE HELL OFF OF ME YOU FAT ASS'S!!!!! I CANT FUCKING BREAT- SKYLAR HAYS TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON" She said with a grunt. Michael and Luke fell to the floor. Paige came over to me and stood crossed armed in front of me with a pissed off glare to Ashton. Well this was going to take awhile.

"Uh-" I started, not knowing what to say.

"Just say it. As it is." Ashton whispered. I smiled at him and nodded.

"Ash and I used to date."

Silence filled the room immediately. Luke and Paul looked at each other and then to the floor. Calum, Michael, and Paige all looked to me and Ashton with dropped jaws. Paige had anger written all over her face.

"You little bastard!!! Just because shes your ex you treat her like that ?!?!?!?" She yelled.

My glare at her shut her up. Her gaze fell to the floor. Calum started laughing from the side.

"What?!" I asked with a chuckle.

"Just that of all people to show at a meet and greet, Its Ashtons ex girlfriend?!? How weird!!" He said before laughing hysterically. His laugh was funny so of course I laughed. Soon enough the whole room was laughing.

"Ashton?" Paige spoke up quietly.

"Huh? Oh yea?" He answered.

"I'm sorry for being such a bitch." Paige said with a laugh. Calum smiled at her laugh. Oh god Niall and Calum?? She had a huge decision to make. I felt so bad for her in that moment in time. Paul was just about to lead Paige and I out of the room when Ashton grabbed my hand.

"Meet me after the show back here. Paul will bring you." He whispered.

"Alright. Oh and Ashton?" I asked

"Yea babe?" He responded.

My lips grazed his cheeks before letting Paul take us out of the room.

Song for chapter: Wipe your eyes

Artist: Maroon 5