CH: 8

So I guess I voted for myself because I really wanted to update soooooo yea:) Hope you all like this chapter XD

Ashtons P.O.V

Was I dreaming again? Was she really right in front of me? The girl I had loved so deeply only to get my heart shattered by her? My emotions took over my thoughts and my anger and heartbreak rose to the surface. Skylar turned on her heal and ran. Her friend came over to me and slapped me, HARD.

"You little dick! She hasn't done anything to you! What the fuck was that about?!?" My hand still covering my cheek. Anger still there.

"You my little blonde don't know jack about Skylar and I. You don't know what went on so why don't you just take your little nosy ass out of this!" I yelled. She looked like she was about to lunge at me. I'm pretty sure if it wasn't for Michael she would have. His arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her away from me kicking and screaming.

"You fucking cunt!! I'm gonna fuck you up!! You are soo dead!!!" Michael took her over to the corner of the room and held her down before Calum came over to me.

"WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT MAN?!?!?!? That was soo not cool!!!" He yelled. I shoved him away from me and walked over to the back dressing room. Luke came in and sat in front of me.

"Tell me now you little dick. What was all that about?" He asked.

So I ended up telling him everything about Skylar and I.

"Dude, I know why she did what she did and I understand where you both are coming from. Just talk to her and control your anger shit while you do. Don't start any fights with her. Things could patch up you never know." He said. I thought about what he said and the more I did the more I realized it wouldn't be such a bad idea. I didn't really have a choice, Paul came into the room before I could even protest.

"Get your angry little ass out there and talk to that poor girl right now you dick!" Paul bellowed. I looked over to Luke who just nodded and left. Having no choice in the matter I followed Paul out of the room and down the hallway to where Skylar was slumped on the floor with her face in her hands. I looked over to Paul with a look begging him not to make me do this. He responded with a glare and cleared his throat getting her attention. Skylar looked up and stood quickly. Paul looked at us both and then left the hallway. Silence was the only thing that could be heard. Her look so terrified and disoriented.

"You got me out here so now talk." I choked. Her eyes lit up when I spoke.

"Its nice to see you again." She said little above a whisper. My anger was about to burst but I felt something else now too. Pity? Longing? I didn't know and was too busy to find out.

"That's it?!?!? You tell me you love me and then you leave!! You tell me you wont forget and then you don't talk to me for two years?!?! Its nice to see you again is all I get?!?!" I bellowed. Tears fell down her cheeks slowly. They threatened my eyes too.

"No Ashton! I never forgot about you! I came to America because I was forced too! I didn't want to leave you because I did love you!!" She said. Her gaze fell to the floor. That one hurt. She DID love me, as in not anymore. One thing I knew for sure was I still loved her.

"I never forgot about you like you did me! I call you the first day I'm in America and every day for a fucking month after that and all I get is this voice mail box saying that you were probably to busy for me. Ashton, I swear I loved you with all my heart and I knew that I wasn't going to ever get over you unless i found someone new. I figured you did so I did. It was the biggest mistake I had ever made. You never hurt me like He did Ash. I liked him, I love you." She said before pushing past me and rushing down the hallway. No, she said she did love me. As in she still does!!! Wait but she got a boyfriend?

'ASHTON SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET HER BACK NOW YOU SCARED LITTLE CUNT!!!' I thought to myself.

"Skylar wait!" I called. She kept walking and I had no choice but to run. When I caught up to her I spun her around and wrapped my arms around her. Skylar wrapped her arms around me instinctively. Her tears felt like paint splatters on my shirt. My hand stroked her hair soothingly.

"I missed you Ashton." She whispered.

"I missed you too Sky, So much" I whispered before kissing the top of her head.

A/N: Well looks like i need 40 votes this time around guys:) You all know i love you soo soo soo much!!! Thanks for getting more people to vote!!

Song for chapter: I miss you

Artist: Blink 182

Cover by: 5SOS <3