CH: 27

Skylars P.O.V

"Wow you guys work really close to my house." I say as Ashton and I get out of the car.

"Yea, sadly not for very long." He says coming over and taking my hand. I look up at him in my confusion.

"Well...how long?" I ask

"Around a month. Then we go to the UK for a while. Then back home." He says looking down to the pavement. I squeeze his hand gently and smile.

"Its OK Ash. We have plenty of time." I say. I know what he is thinking. The last time we were separated by distance we lost each other. I'm just as scared as he is. I just got him back and now I hear that I am going to lose him again. My heart breaks but I know I have to enjoy the time we have together.

We walk into the studio and turn down a long hallway. I would have no idea as to where to go if I didn't hear Michael from the end of the hall. 

"LUKE YOU DICK I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL CHOP OFF YOUR NON-EXISTING DICK IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!" 

Well somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed! Ashton and I laugh and hurry down the hall.

"THE ONLY ONE IN THIS BAND WITH NO DICK IS YOU MICHAEL!!!" Luke retaliates. Ashton opens the door and we see Luke sitting on the couch backwards and Michael laying on the floor. I look to Ashton and he sighs looking to the floor.

"What?? He dissed Pokemon!" Michael shouts in defense. Well today's gonna be....interesting.

Paiges P.O.V

Calum's arm is draped around my waist and we lay facing eachother. 

"Half the reason the band is so immature is because of Ashton." Calum says with a smile.

"He doesnt seem that way around Skylar..." I say.

"Thats cause he tries to impress her." Calum says in a weird voice. I laugh and soon after I hear his laughter join with mine. 

"Im just happy you changed your mind." He says pushing hair behind my ear. I smile and look at him.

"Me too." I say before placing my lips to his. We break apart when his phone rings. 

"Who is it?" I ask.

"OH FUCK WE HAVE STUDIO SHIT TODAY!!!" Calum yells jumping from the bed. I follow him and we quickly dress and rush out the door.

"Arent you going to answer?" I ask as we get in the car.

"No...I'lll wait to get screamed at until we get there." He says laughing