CH:26

Paige's P.O.V

I wake up and look around. Why is it so co...WHY THE FUCK AM I NAKED?!?!? I hug the duvet to my chest and try to think. I look around more and when I see a naked Calum next to me it hits me. Oh god. I bring my knees to my chest and let the tears fall. I try to keep quiet and not wake Calum. My sobs mixed with my massive hang over are almost too much to handle. I feel Calum stir next to me and my mind tells me to run. Steal some of his clothes and run. It wouldn't be right to run but i need to get out.

"What happened?" Calum speaks with a groan. I can feel his eyes on me and dont dare to look up.

"Paige why the he- Oh my god. No...we didn't..." He says. I nod and continue to sob into my hands.

"Paige I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm such a dick." He says grabbing his hair. I look up finally and wipe the tears from my face and shake my head.

"No Cal. I didn't stop you. We were both drunk. It wasn't controllable." I say. He looks at me and then back to the duvet which he is drawing circles on absent minded with his finger. I know he feels terrible. I feel terrible. I remember why I got drunk just not much after that. I know he didn't mean what he said. Well, mean it the way I took it. He is too sweet for that. He was caught in the moment and I just assumed the worst. I was the bitch not him. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was overjoyed and wanted more than anything to say yes. I went against my wants because I thought too much. It was a mistake to say no. I big one and I want to fix it.

"Cal?" I ask.

"Yea?" He responds quietly.

"I'm sorry for last night." I say

"I dont think you were too bad." He says with a smile. I laugh a little and smack his arm. He laughs and looks at me with a smile on his face and in his eyes.

"I just jumped to conclusions and didn't ask you what you meant..." I say.

"Paige," He says looking at me and placing his hand on mine. "What are you saying?"

"I would love to be your girlfriend Calum." I say. His face lights up and he pushes me back to the bed. I let out a delighted squeal and his lips find mine in a matter of seconds. This is what I want. I want someone who can just come out and apologize and that I can apologize to. I want Calum who is all of the above.

______________________

Skylars P.O.V

"Sky. Wake up babe." Ashton whispers into my neck. I feel his lips place light kisses to my neck as we lay cuddled together. I nod and slowly push myself up out of bed. I stretch and climb out of the bed walking into the bathroom. I wash my face and comb through my hair before walking back into my room just as Ashton was getting his shirt over his head. I smile and grab my clothes for the day.

"Ash what time do we need to be at the studio?" I ask. His head whips up and then he remembers.

"Whenever. Take your time babe." He says. I laugh a little and shake my head. Going into the bathroom I shed my clothes and get into the shower. As the warm water relaxes me I drift into deep thought.

Ashton and I used to be perfect...like...PERFECT. Cute nicknames, cute couple, the best chemistry. We were what anyone wanted. When I left I sacrificed that. I knew it was for my better. Well I thought I knew that back then but the more I'm around Ashton now I'm wondering if I was wrong. The way I feel when I'm around him makes me feel more like I was wrong.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by a knock on the door.

"Babe? You okay?" Ashton asks.

"Y-yea I'm coming!" I call and shut the water off. Stepping out I wrap a towel around me and then one around my hair. Drying myself off I slip on my undergarments and my tank top. I grab by white skinny's and pull them on before pulling on my black and gold 'PINK' jacket. I dry my hair with the blow dryer and fluff it before walking out of the room. Ashton sits up from the bed and smiles a cheeky little grin.

"Staahhhpppp!!!" I whine grabbing my keys. He gives out that perfect little giggle and I smile before we rush out of the house to the studio.

----------------------------------------

Kinda a filler but also if you could go back and re-read any of the chapters 12-26 and find songs that fit them I would gladly take suggestions!!!

Love you all

Nat xx