CH:17

Ashtons P.O.V

Oh...so she pays a KID...well...I'd probably do the same...hm...yea...I would.

"I love my shoes...arent they so pretty?" Skylar coos. I give her a glare. Her laugh erupts and she smiles. I love her smile, I always have. I know she knows and I dont care.

"Ash?" She asks as she stops laughing. I look to her and smile.

"Yea?" I respond. She looks over her shoulder and then leans against the car. I follow and lean next to her.

"I, I'm really sorry...for running out yesterday. I shouldnt have it was a bitch move." She says as she looks down at her feet.

"Its alright. I'm sorry for being a dick. I shouldnt have acted the way I did." I say. She smiles.

"Thats one of the things I love about you..." She says. I chuckle and look at her.

"Nobody can appologize to you without getting one back." She says as she leans her head on my shoulder. This is it. This is what I missed most about her. The small things. The way she thought about things. I missed it all.

"I guess its just one of those things..." I shrug. She laughs and I kiss the top of her head.

"I missed you...you know that...right?" She sighs. Leaning my head down on hers I nod.

"And I missed you...so much." I say. Skylar sighs and pulls out her phone.

"Cal and Paige are coming..." She says after looking at the text. Shit...

"Ok then I guess we have to do this now..." I say. She beats me to it as I feel her lips on mine. My hands find her cheeks and when we break apart I loose that spark...damn it.

I hear Calum and Paige before I see them. When they come around the corner I cant help but sigh. Paige has like four boxes and so does Calum. They continue walking and laughing until they reach the car.

"Uh...."They both say. Skylar and I laugh and shake our heads.

"Paige can put her stuff in the car and then we can drive back to the hotel...If you guys want to." Calum says. I shrug.

"Fine by me!" Skylar says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paiges P.O.V

We all go back to the hotel and just mess around for the rest of the day. I loved it. Calum and I had so much fun shopping and everything. He was so cute and funny, I really like him.

"Paige its like 10:00... We should go." Skylar says. I look over to Calum who is pouting sadly. The I nod. I dont want to leave but I know we need to.

"We can walk with you two." Calum nods as Ashton finishes what he was saying. All of us stand up and walk to the hallway. We stepped into the hall and Sylar looked over to the room across the hall.

"BYE LUKE BYE MICHAEL!" She yells.

"BYE SKYLAR!!" The boys call back. We all laugh and walk down the hallway.

Getting to the lobby Calum stops me. Ashton and Skylar continue walking to the car and dont even bother to look for us.

"Whats up Cal-" I start. I feel his lips touch my cheek. I stop. Looking at him I see his eyes wide and full of hope. I kiss his cheek and then I feel the same thing...spark. Holy shit. Our lips meet the next second. His hands fall on my hips and mine go around his neck.

"GET SOME CAL!!" I hear Luke yell. I quickly take my lips away from his and look down at the floor. Luke and Michael start laughing and Calum flips them off. I laugh and kiss his cheek before rushing to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short update...I wanted to get Calum and Paiges relationship started :)