CH: 16

Skylars P.O.V

I walk down to the living room in my jean shorts and a black tank-top with love in gold letters and gold sneakers. Grabbing the keys I look around for Paige.

"OMG Paige come on we're late!!!" I call just to get her to hurry. Shes around the corner in no time. In a different outfit... A white tank-top with a cupcake on it, jean shorts, and my green high tops to match...She pulls it off...

"Ok, I'm good now..." She says

"Good. Lets go." I say as I walk out the door. I hear the door shut and rush to the car. Ok, maybe I'm a little excited...just a little.

I start the car and back down the driveway once Paige is in of course. I would have left now even if she had'nt been in the car anyway...wait...is that bad?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pull up to the starbucks and get out of the car. 

"Calum said they were here...Do you see them?" Paige asked. Looking around I see some girls around the corner.

"Oh, their here..." I laugh. Pointing to the girls Paige smiles and laughs. We watch the girls a while before Ashton's head peaks around the corner. I point at him and stick my tongue out just to irritate him. It works as I see him roll his eyes and continue with the fans. One girl turns and looks at me and Paige. Great. They walk over and stop right at us.

"Hi..." They say. Paige looks at me and then back to the girls.

"Hi..." We say

"Are you waiting on Ashton and Calum?" The short blonde one asks. I look to Paige for help. She shrugs.

"YES! They are!" Calum laughs as he walks over to us. Paige's face lights up when she sees him. I see the last of the girls walk away and Ashton come around the corner.

"OMG! ARE YOU TWO DATING?!?!" The other girl asks looking from Paige to Calum. She is taller than the other girl but not by much. Paige looks totally confused and scared. Ashton is now leaning against the car next to me. 

"Uh, we have to go." I say as Calum gets ready to say something. He looks to me with a smile of relief. We start to walk away and leave the girls running to the other girls who just left.

"Thanks..." Paige and Calum say to me at the same time. Laughing I nod.

"So, What do you girls want to do today?" Ashton asks.

"Well we could go to the beach or something..." Paige says. 

"Uh...no..." She says once again. We all laugh. 

"Shopping sounds fun!" Calum says.

"Fine with me." The rest of us say. We walk down the street a little before stopping at a large sports outlet. Don't judge me I was'nt paying attention to the name. Calum looked around.

"I'm gonna go look at the footbal-" He stops

"OMG YOU PLAY SOCCER?" Paige squeals. Shes a soccer fanatic.

"Uh, yea...a little. Do you?" He asked looking down to the floor and pushing his hands in his pockets. The way they were around each other was so adorable. 

"um...I do actually. Wanna go look?" She asks him.

"YES!!! C'MON LETS GO!!!!" Calum says as he takes her hand and they run off. Ashton and I are left there laughing.

"If they have kids I'm not helping you babysit on behalf of keeping my sanity." Ashton says. I slap his arm playfully.

"Ow! We have'nt even been dating a full day and you're hitting me! That's supposed to wait a week at least!" He pouts. I cant help but smile at his laugh. Hes just...ugh! Perfect!