CH:14

Skylars P.O.V

I just decided to let it slide. I mean he couldn't possibly keep it a total secret right? I told Paul so I guess its fair. Ashton motioned for me to follow him and I did.

"Sorry Michael." I said with a small smile.

When we reached the door to Ashtons room, He went over to the bed and sat down.

"Want to order a pizza or something?" He asked.

"Up to you I really don't care. As long as you don't try to cook we're good." I said.

"HAHA LOOK AT THE FUNNY GIRL!!" Ashton said sarcastically.

I laughed and walked over to the bed sitting down next to him.

"Ashton," I said.

"Yea babe?" He responded. I didn't know how to word what I needed to say.

"I...I uh, I...Just don't...ugh, never mind its not important." I said.

"Skylar, Im not going to judge you. What you told me tonight makes me mad yes, but not at you. I swear, if he comes near you again it'll be the last thing he does." Ashton said. I believed him. I knew Ashton too well. If he felt something should be done or different, he made it that way. I smiled.

"Thanks Ash," I said.

"I was also wondering, did you mean it?" He asked.

"Mean what?" I asked.

"That kiss." He said looking to his lap. Looking to him, I waited for him to look back to me. When he did I placed my lips to his and closed my eyes. He bent into the kiss and caressed my cheek in his hand. Our lips stayed for a moment. When our lips parted he smiled and I followed his action.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked him. 

"Not really," He said before crashing his lips to mine. Our kiss picked up and soon enough we were well...making out. The only reason we stopped was that there was a knock on the door. Ashton and I both looked over to the door. Ashton got up and I followed him to the door. When he opened it, I saw Calum and Paige standing there.

"We finished. The house is clean. You can go home now." Calum said sadly. I laughed and nodded. Looking to Ashton I saw the same smile on his face.

"It was nice to see you again Skylar."He said hugging me. Luke and Michael came out of the room across the hall and waved slightly.

"Another fan? What the hell?" Luke asked. Good he started to play along.

"No, She is a friend of mine we were just leaving. You can sleep now Michael." I laughed.

"SLEEP?!?!?!?!?! NOT WITH THIS JERK IN MY ROOM!!!" He said pointing to Luke. Luke just smirked. 

"Ice isnt that cold Mikey." He said. Michael glared at him.

"Well, It was nice meeting you girls. Im gonna...run." He said going back into the room and shutting the door.

"Hey we have the day off tomorrow, You wanna come exploring with us?!" Calum asked happily. Ashton face palmed himself.

"SURE!!!! And Ashton dont even act like you wouldnt call it that." I said. Ashton looked down in defeat and retreated into his room with Calum trailing behind.

"See you girls tomorrow Calum said with a slight wave before shutting the door. Paige and I turned to go when we saw Michael sitting on the floor.

"Why not go back in your room?" Paige asked.

"Jerk face has the key!" Michael shouted directed at the door. Paige and I laughed and walked down the hall.

"Well good luck to them both," I said before getting into the elevator.

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_

I dedicate this to Cloe9789 because she was finally brought back into the story XD