CH: 21

Skylars P.O.V

"What time does Paige usually get off?" Ashton asks through the phone. Im cooking and he is on speaker. What? I was bored.

"Usually like 5 ish...she should be back soon." I say

"Has she said anything about Cal?" He asks.

"Oh god yes! She talks about him all the time! Why?" I ask

" He is constantly talking about her...he really likes her." Ashton says.

"I can tell. They look really cute though!" I say. Just then the door opens.

"Speak of the devil. Well I will see you tomorrow Ash." I say.

"Later Sky!" He says. I hang up the phone and call to Paige. She runs into the kitchen looking happy as all get out yet distressed.

"OMGSKYCALUMASKEDMEONADATETOMORROWANDIHAVENOIDEA WHAT SO EVER ASTOWHATTOWEARANDIMFREAKINGOUTFORTHATANDBECAUSEHEASKEDMEOUTANDOMG ARE YOU MAKING PIZZA!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" She asks. I can tell that she just sees the confusion on my face and she just walks over to the table and sits down before placing her head on the table.

"Paaaiiigeee? Are you ok?" I ask slowly.

"NO SKY HELP ME IM SO ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!" She whines.

"Well I cant help you if I cant understand half of what you say!" I laugh.

"At least I dont burn everything I try to cook!" She laughs. I walk over and pull the pizza out of the oven and smirk at her.

"Hah! Perfect. At least I have a good sense of fasion and can play FIFA." I say.

"Toche." She says. I laugh and hand her a plate of pizza.

"Now, explain to me slowly whats wrong." I say sitting down.

"So Elliot took his lunch break and Calum surprised me at work." She says

"AWWWHH DAYT TOOOOCUTE!!!!!" I say.

"Yea yea shut up. ANYWHOOOOO so he came in and started talking to me. He brought up yesterday and I thought he was mad about me kissing him but really he wanted to ask me out! He said he would be here at 7 to pick me up and we have a dinner date scheduled. He told me to wear something casual but i dont want to look too causual you know?" She says. I pick up her pizza and set it back on the pan.

"Well. its like 6 so lets go get you ready!" I say.

We walk upstairs and to Paiges room she sits on the bed like she usually does when I pick out an outfit for her. I find a cute dress and she squeels when I hold it up

(Paiges dress is on the side)

She runs into the bathroom and I know she will be in there for a while when I hear the music. I laugh and walk downstairs. I clean up the kitchen and put the pizza in the fridge and walk over to the couch. I turn on the tv and settle for E! news Might as well catch up with the Kardashians.

Its been 20 minutes and Paige is still upstairs...she is going to be-

*ding dong*

Laatee......I sigh and get up. I open the door to see Calum. I smile.

"Enter the door my friend!" I say in an elderly voice. Calum laughs and walks inside.

"Paige is in the shower...or getting changed or something..." I say waving my hand in the air.

"Oh ok! Ashton should be in soon." He says with a smile. My eyes widen.

"What?" I squeek.

"PARTYS HERE!!!!!!!" Ashton yells as he walks in the door. I laugh and smile. He looks down to me and winks before going over to sit on the couch. I shut the door and walk over to the couch and sit next to Ashton. He grabs my hand and entertwines our fingers. I look to him then to Cal.

"Im sorry." He whispers. "They both got it out of me. I was just-" He starts. I kiss his cheek in response. His cheeks flush and his grin brings out his dimples. Urgh too cute!

"SKYLAR!!!!!" Paige yells from upstairs. I let go of Ashtons hand and walk up the stairs. Paige is sitting on the bed with her head in her hands. Here we go again.