Chapter 7~ Singing

Chapter Seven
------------------------

-Kian's POV-
"Hey guys! what's up, it's Kian" I say doing my introduction to my new o2l video.
"This week on o2l is love week" I say
"Since its soon Valentine's Day!" I added and did a sarcastic "yay".
"So we have to tell you guys about things we love..." I say to the camera, and went on with the video.

When I finish the video and Ricky came running into my room.
"Kian come with me to pick up my dad and sister" Ricky shouts.
"Ok your lucky cuz I just finished filming my video" I answered.

The drive to the airport was silent
"I think you and Laura will become... Close.." Ricky says laughing while watching the road because he was driving.
"Shut up Ricky! I don't even know what she looks like and why did you want me to come!?" I hissed.
but the pictures I've seen of her, she's looks cute.

We get to the airport, park the car and stand where Ricky told them we would be.

I was looking around trying to find them even though I don't know what they look like in person...
"DAD! LAURA!" Ricky shouts out of nowhere which making me jump and I see Ricky's dad and sister walking towards us. Wow you can tell they are related but Laura has a lighter brown hair then Ricky's, it's cute.
Ricky goes to hug them.
"Oh dad, Laura this is Kian!" Ricky says introducing us. They start hugging and talking...

"Dayum his sister is hot, she doesn't even look like Ricky! Are they even related? She looks like her mom! Yes, I've seen her mom Ricky has pictures on his desk at home..."
I say in my mind and snapped back to reality...
I didn't realise I was checking her out...
While they were talking I was standing here checking out my best friends sister.

We were walking back to the car me in the lead and Ricky talking to Laura and Ricky's dad came up next to me,
"Very nice to finally met you, Kian" Ricky dad said.
"Nice to met you too! Mr Dillon" I say
"Don't be so formal Kian, call me Richard!" He informed me. Then it went awkward...

We find Ricky's car in the carpark and we drive to Laura's and their dads house...

We arrive at the house and Laura goes to get her suitcase out of the boot and I insisted to carry them.

Laura wanted to put her bags at the door but I thought she would have to carry them up the starts.
So I told her that I could bring them upstairs in her bedroom.

Ricky really cares about her and talks about her all the time it sometimes get annoying. I thought.
But I kinda get why he talks about her.... She's cute, shes got a great smile, she's funny, she's got a great style in music... Like 5 seconds of summer the best band ever in my opinion.

We were talking and I was interrupted by my phone... I got a text from Andrea Russet,
- "Soo excited for the party tonight. Haven't seen you for ages!"

Ugh...
Who invited her!
Everyone knows I hate her since she cheated on me with Nate Garner and they are still dating.
She was cheating on me for 2 weeks. When I found out I dumped her and it took me a day to get over her.
Now she's on tour with him but it was funny when our fans found out, they blamed her.
This was 3 months ago so I'm over it.

I reply- "yep a party can't wait..."

Ugh! I hate her!

"I just got told O2l is having a party tonight, so I better get the house ready for it to be trashed!" I say to Laura. I don't want to leave!
When I finished talking I get up so does she and we walked to the her bedroom door, I stopped in at door way and turned around to face Laura...
"You should come! ask Ricky if you could come and maybe I could pick you up?" I smiled and something flu into my eye I was trying to get it out but it hurt really bad so I accidentally winked at her.