Chapter 20~ Guess Who's Back

Chapter Twenty
------------------------
Twenty chapters!
And 400 reads!! And 60 votes!! Omg thank you so much!
*****

Sunday

Laura's POV
Sun beamed through my curtains- making me wake up from the brightness. My eyes fully open and I look around at my surroundings.
I look at the little clock on my desk but I can't see it clearly so I reach for my classes next to me on my bedside table and slid them on my face...

6:03am!
Ugh why did I wake up so early?
Stuff that I'm going back to sleep.
The good thing about not having school or work is you can sleep all day! And not have to worry about anything, or having to worry about being late.

I roll over and their is a warm figure next to me but facing the other was so I couldn't see their face.

This guy rolls over and faces me...
Oh it's Kian!

Memories rush through my brain about yesterday and then it hit me like a flashlight right in front of my eyes. I'm Kian's girlfriend.

I lie back down and wrap my arms about kian's bare torso, He's eyes flicker open and a smile appears on his face as he looks at me.
"Morning nerd" he said with his morning voice and pulls me by my waist closer to his body.
I'm not a nerd! Ugh!

I used to get really bad bullied about my glasses in High School calling me a nerd so I would never wear them to school and that's why I was clumsy because I couldn't really see where I was walking so it was all blurry and because everyone in high school would call me a nerd. I hated it so I wore contacts and too this very day I still wear contacts!
Ugh I hate the word 'nerd' it makes me cringe in a disscust way.

"I'm not a nerd!" I mumble and growl. I instantly take my glasses off and I was about to put them on my night stand but Kian snatched them out of my hand.
"I'm joking leave them on its cute, and with that messy bun, damn! what are you doing to me woman!" He said and slides my glasses back onto my face.
I smile at his gesture.

No one has ever said that... Ugh!
One person vs my whole year level...
Yep still a nerd...

We go back to sleep in a spooning position until a reasonable hour.
Something smashed down stairs and I woke up. I'm a light sleeper. I look beside me and a little snore and a grunt escapes kian's lips. I roll my eyes and I hear someone with shoes on just outside of my door.

I grab onto Kian's arms tightly as his arms wrap around my torso. I nudged Kian to wake up but it didn't work, this person is going to come into my room anytime soon! And I don't know who it is, they could be a pedophile for all I know! Oh god I'm gonna get kidnapped and die or even raped!

The door handle wiggled but didn't open. Yes! It's locked, I'm alive! Oh no I can hear keys, I'm going to die! I'll like to say thanks to Kian for being my one day boyfriend and-

"Who's at your door, babe?" Kian whispers and I shrug my shoulders. I hear a click. I made a tiny squeak and close my eyes trying to hide my face into Kian's chest scared to see who's at my door, I think Kian is scared too because I felt him tighten his grip around me unless he doesn't want the person to steal me. Haha!

I look up at Kian with a scared look on my face, his eyes are closed I'm guessing his pretending to be asleep so I pretend too.