Chapter 21~ He's Maybe Busy

Chapter Twenty One (pilots 😏jk)

Tuesday
-
I'm leaving for London next month and I'm so freaking excited.
Dad said that I could bring someone so I'm thinking about bringing Kian, it would be nice to have someone around that you know.

When I was 11 I've always wanted to move to London so I was away from my mom and because British accents are really pretty. I used to wish I would find a British boyfriend and just listen to his accent– obviously that is what goes through my mind at a young age.
Every year I would try to save my money so I would have enough to buy an apartment and buy furniture so I could design the house how I would want it when I move to London...
Here's the thing about saving at 11 years old; You can't! You always want to get the latest doll or buy candy after school or whatever an eleven year old girl needs.
...

"...And then he was the first one to like my recent Instagram photo!" Daisy screams through the phone. She telling me about this guy who she thinks is hot that she met at DisneyLand yesterday. To be honest I'm not really listen, I know i know I'm a terrible friend- but I'm just distracted... I'm not feeling mentally well. I'm a sad sack today and grumpy.

"Maybe he was bored?" I said with zero emotion.
"Are you ok Laura you don't sound as happy you normally are?" Daisy says concerned.
"I'm-"
"-what's wrong?!" Daisy interrupts me before I could say if I'm fine or not, "do you want me to bring my friends Ben and Jerry over?" She adds with a little giggle.

"Well if you really wanna know... Kian hasn't texted me once all day and yes I have left a few messages but he hasn't read it yet!... Ugh I'm probably just being my paranoid anxious self and a clingy girlfriend" I blur out.

"Laura he's maybe busy with YouTube or something, He will message you when he has time... Sorry Laura I have to get back to work my boss is yelling at me Bye!" She hung up before I could say bye, she must've been in a rush.

Daisy is very energetic and outgoing. She is learning to be a midwifery at college but she also has a part time job at Urban Outfitters.
She has long wavy blonde hair -she hates getting her hair cut- and teal eyes, she was also born in Australia and lived their with family until she was six then she moved to New York for two years, then she moved to Los Angeles where she is now and left her family in New York. Sometimes you can hear her Australian accent.
...

"DAD!" I yell hopefully he's home. Where else could he be? In another country, nope! He has no traveling for his latest client.
"WHAT? ARE YOU OK?" He yells back.
"IM HUNGRY!"

"Get food then" He yelled back.
"But why!" I yell back.
"Get you lazy ass down stairs and get yourself food... actually No! Get out of your room and go outside instead!" He yells and a door makes a huge slam with a very loud bang. I think dad got angry, oops.

I squirm out of bed and had a shower. Maybe dad is right, I need to get out of the house it's probably why I'm not feeling good and it would probably make we feel better. I could find more pokemon on Pokèmon GO! Yass!

After the shower I brushed my teeth, put my contacts in and got changed into a black pair of leggings with a flannel around my waist, a Guns N' Roses shirt plus my new favourite perfume. (Outfit above)

Yeah, I think I'm presentable for the outside now. Not an hour ago I wasn't- My brown eyes were blood shot hair was a mess, smelt like ass or shit which made me feel like shit so basically I was shit.