Chapter 16~ Double Date

Chapter Sixteen
-----------------------
Recap:
I get in my car and drove home to get ready for tonight.
******

When I arrived home and I run to my bathroom to have a shower.
I'm not gonna waste anytime, the traffic was very slow so it took me an hour to get out of it so right now I have about 2 hours to get ready.

Once I get out of the shower I grab a towel and wrap it around my body and another towel and wrap it around my hair.
I brush my teeth and put on some makeup.
I remove the towel from my hair. Since my hair is naturally wavy, I just made it like beach waves.
I went to my wardrobe and had a look at my dress opinions.
Theirs a red dress... nope too sexy.
And then their it is... my favourite dress!
I haven't seen or wore since when I was 16.

(Outfit above)

I put the dress on but I can't zip it up its stuck!
Shit! Noo! I like this dress, I don't want to change!!

Theirs a knock at the door.
Shit! It scared me.
"Coming!" I yell and run to the front door.

I open the door and theirs Kian in a tux with a dark blue bow tie, a black buttoned up shirt and holding his blazer in one hand and a black rose in the other hand.

"Hey!" We say exactly the same time.
"Jinx! You owe me a soda!" I say quickly still trying to get my zip up while I laugh and so does he.
"Your such a kid!" Kian said laughing at me and gave me the rose.
"Hey! So are you! And your early!" I laugh. I let Kian came inside and I closed the door behind him.

"Ok we are both kids" Kian says "I came early to help you" He adds placing his blazer on the back of the couch.
"What do you mean?" I say and Kian turns me around "Oh" I add knowing his going to help me with my zip.

He place his hand on my skin in the middle of the zipper and zipped my dress slowly.

Once he finished I turned around and he is staring at me, lost in thoughts.

"Your hands are cold!" I giggle grabbing his hands and holding them so they can warm up which made him snap out of his thoughts.

"Haha well it's fucking freezing outside!" Kian laughed and held my hands too.
"Can you help me pick which shoes I will wear?" I smile then gave him the puppy dog eyes.
"Sure" Kian says and wrapped his arm around my waist and we walk to my room.

I pick out a simple white heels, grab a white purse, I put $70 in it, my phone and a key to my house.
I'm ready now.

Kian grabs his blazer and we walk outside the apartment and I locked it.
I walk over to Kians car and he opens the passenger sit door for me.
"Thank you Mr. Lawley" I say while get into the car and Kian closes the door once I'm in the car.

Kian gets in the driver side and he turns to me.
"You look beautiful sorry I didn't tell you sooner!" Kian says placing a hand on my thigh making me blush.

Dayum this boy... always making me blush

"I would be lying if I said the same about you" I smirk.
"What?! You don't think I look good?!" Kian frowns moving his hand away from my thigh and places it in his lap and he looks down.
"I'm joking boo" I say and I lean over and gave him a peck on his cheek.
"God I thought you were serious!" Kian gasped "we gonna be late let's go" he adds.