Chapter 25~ Back Together Pt 1

« This chapter you learn more about Laura's past »

A/n sorry I took forever to update I hadn't been okay– had some ups and downs but I think I'm fine now so here is chapter 25!!
P.s thank you all for 730 READS!! Wow! Thank you so much! ILY <3
P.p.s I've been changing my chapters layout if y'all been noticing ;)
-

Chapter Twenty-Five
Friday

Laura POV
When I arrived back home it was quiet but I heard my dad mumble somethings in his office.
"Hey dad" I yell taking my white converses off and leaving them at the front door.
"Laura I have bad news" dad sighed and yelled back.
"What is it?"
"Well you know how you were going to London next month... Well... The owner sold the company apparently they weren't doing to good Sorry" dad said.
"It's ok I don't really want to be an designer anymore... I want to be a singer" I smile, "oh that reminds me since I'm not going to London can I go on the o2l tour with Ricky?"

"Sure" he shrugged.
"Really!? And am I allowed to move in with daisy and lily?"
"Sure if you have a job and enough money then it's fine with me" dad said.
...

I'm not even mad at Kian anymore, I never was– he was just trying learn more about me and I got angry.

I think Kian is going to stay with me so I might need to tell him soon. I can't keep it a secret forever, but I'm scared if he's going to leave me and think I'm a crazy weirdo that will turn into her mom.
I'm not usually the one to hold a grudge so I'm gonna message Kian.

9:23
Me- "We need to talk."
Instant reply,
9:23
Babe- "Thank you"
9:25
Me- "Why you thanking me? I should be saying sorry and you should not be thanking me"
9:27
Babe- "I'm thanking u cus your talking to me i thought you would've left me"
9:29
Me- "I don't think I could ever leave you"
9:30
Babe- "shit I don't think I could survive. u leaving me even after one day I was a fucking wreck. All I was thinking is 'the one I thought is the one left me' "
9:32
Me- "We never did break up. I just needed some time to think and now I'm missing you to much I just need you next to me.. I want to be next to you I'm craving that tingling feeling I get when you touch me and when your near me"
9:35
Babe- "I know. You not talking to me felt like everything is gone like my world is gone, please never do that again. I miss your smile, I miss your hazelnut eyes, I miss being happy around you. I know it's only been a night but I realised how much I love you. I got to go bye, Wait o2l has an interview at 4 can you come? I'll meet you at your house in 10 mins and we could maybe talk if you want to our we could just cuddle"

I run upstairs to get changed out of my sweats and change into a gray cropped top, denim shorts and I tie a red flannel around my waist with black converses. With my hair I've just throne it up into a messy bun.
I finished just in time before the door bell rings. (Outfit above)

"Hey" he says when the door fully opens and we make eye contact.
"Hey" I say during a breath. Note to self: never run down the stairs that fast ever again or else you can't breathe and you loose your breath and sound like a dragon.

"So how are you?" Kian asks trying to make a conversation while he smiles. I smile back and I throw myself to him into a bear hug and he does the same. Man I've missed hugging him and his sense.
"I've missed you like you have no idea" I say into his chest and he starts chuckling.
"I've missed you so fucking much you have no idea" he copies me. "How about a cuddle season while talk and watching a movie" he adds.
"Ok but only if you carry me to my bedroom" I protest.
"I'm fine with that" he picks me up bridal style and we walk upstairs to my bedroom.
...

"Man, I know I've seen tangled like a million times but it still is my favourite movie and always will be" Kian said when the credits start.
"Your such a girl and I love that about you" I laugh.
"You love that about me? Does that mean you love me?" Kian smirked. I don't say anything I just smile. He smiles back and starts leaning in slowly, knowing what he is doing I copy. Our lips going together with so much passion just like the one after he asked me to be his girlfriend. All the tingling is coming back just what I've been craving.

"I wanna tell the world about us please!" He mumbles against my lips.
"Ok but before we do you might want to know something about me, something you have been waiting to hear" I reply making space away from his frowned face.

I take a deep breath and paused before I start rambling like always. "Well I'll start in seventh grade; I had loads of friends, everyone knew me and I was friendly and nice to everyone I was what you called popular. One day this new boy came and joined my school every other popular girl was pretending to be friends with him because they said he was 'hot' but I wasn't pretending I really wanted to be his friend, like who wants another friend right?– he became my friend and soon he became my boyfriend. After that day my mom told me that I'm moving schools, I didn't know why and I didn't want to move. I got angry, my mom got angry, we were both arguing and soon it got intense and physical..." I look up from my hands and see a focused Kian. that's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"She punched me in the eye hard enough that I'm half blind in my right eye. I was traumatised, shaking and gained a massive fear against my mom because she had never done anything like that to me nor anyone. I moved schools and I wasn't popular– had no friends– cried every lunch in the bathroom– hid behind the school alone. Year eight my mom abused me more and more almost every night, I hated my life and I don't know why but I started cutting. My teachers noticed my arms covered in bruises and scars, this lovely teacher got me into the school counselling. She told me to see someone about what's going on so I did behind my parents backs. The lady told me I had anxiety and deep depression. The only people I've told what I have is Jacob, Ricky, hunter and dad now you. I didn't have any girl friends so I didn't tell anyone because I have a huge trust issues too so not that many people know."
...

(Part 2 out soon)