Chapter 17~ Permision

Chapter Seventeen
------------------------------

No recap this chapter

-Kian's POV-
"KIAN! WANNA PLAY MARIO KART WITH ME AND SAM?" Jc opens the bedroom door and yells.

"Jc, fucking be quiet! Laura is still sleeping!" I whisper shout.

Laura rolls over on her side.
Her arms wrap around me and her face snuggles up to my neck so I wrap my arm around her.

"Aw cute your like a big fat teddy to her" Jc says in a girly voice.

"Shut the fuck up! I am not fat!, She is probably awake now because of you!" I raised my voice

"I think she is awake from that. Your a bit protective, hey? oh and Sam told me about your date last night. I told you not to go to that place but no one listens to me anyways It looks like you and Laura have made up but Sam and lily are not on good terms" Jc explains walking over to my bathroom and he pees in my toilet while the door is wide open.

"Jc close the door!! Their is a lady in the house!" I whisper shout.
And Jc leaves the room.

I roll over so I'm facing Laura and her eyes are open with a cute little smile...
"Oh How long have you been awake?" I ask
"You woke me up" laura says with a cute sleeply voice.

"Oh sorry" I apologise and I wrap my arms and legs around her so she is trap and she wraps her arms around me too.
"I have a surprise planed for you today"

"What is it?" She ask getting excited.
"That's for me to know and you too find out" I tease her.

Ugh I can't wait to call her mine...

-Laura's POV-
After Kian tells me that he has something planed for me today, I got out of bed and have a shower.

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body. I walk back into Kian's bedroom.
I see Kian all dressed on his bed with his legs dangling off the bed and on his phone.

"Kian I have nothing to wear" I say with no emotion.
"Then wear that!" He smirks looking towards me and he puts his phone in his pocket.
"Kian!" I yell and playful slap his thigh.

Kian laughs then says.
"Put on your bra and underwear and I'll give you a long shirt that I have then I'll take you to your place and you could get changed"

"Ok and could I keep the shirt you give me?" I ask with the puppy dog eyes and with a frown.
"Of course, boo" he winks and kisses my cheek which made me blush of course.

I walk back into the bathroom and do what he says– put on my bra and underwear then he gave me a shirt.
My shirt now...

I grab my clothes from last night and we run downstairs fast so no one could see us but before we could get to the front door someone stops us.
We turn around and it's Ricky...

"Hey Kian can I talk to you before you leave?" Ricky asks
Kian looks at me and I nod.

Kian tells me to go sit in the car and wait for him to finish.
I walk to the car and I get in...

-Kian's POV-
When Ricky ask if he could talk to me I kinda already knew what he was going to say...
"Are you going to ask her today?" Ricky says looking down to the floor.