Chapter 10~ Friends

Chapter Ten
--------------------

"Hey Ricky do you want to see a very interesting photo?" Sam says with a smirk, looking towards Kian and he got upset.
Kian didn't want to see Ricky's reaction. He let out a massive sigh and he mumbles something but I couldn't hear it. He gets up quickly making the chair he sat on, fall onto its back, He stomps to the front door and left slamming the door so loud it could've fallen off.

"Urm sure?" Ricky says confused and i copy Kian, stomping to the front door and and left but I didn't slam it as hard as Kian or else it would've fallen off.

Sam's POV
Maybe I shouldn't tell him.
Kian and Laura both looked upset and if I do tell Ricky it might ruin mine and kian friendship.

"Here!" I say changing the photo of kian and Laura kissing to my newborn brother and I give Ricky my phone.
"Aww cute!" Ricky says about the picture "is that your new brother?" Ricky's adds
"Yeah mom named him Levi" i announced and grabbed my phone back.
"Anyway I have to go and see family bye" I say and left. Ricky went back to his room.

Laura's POV

When I left the house I saw kian in his car pulling out of the driveway so I run up to him and when Kian saw me he stopped the car and I hoped in the passenger seat and he looks at me with a small smile.
"Drive" I demand while Im looking in front of me and he drives not knowing where we are going to go.

Kian stops the car and I see this lovely beach that's not to busy.
We get out of the car and Kian gets a blanket from the back seat.

We lie on the sand watching the waves come in, listen to the noises around us, noticing how strong the waves are, the beautiful colours in the sky and the colours of the beach.

We turn to look at each other on our sides and we just stair at each other...
"Laura I lo-" kian starts but his phone rings interrupting him and he sighs in disappointment before seeing who it is.
"It's Sam" he whispers and answers the call.

('S' for Sam and 'k' for Kian)
As soon Kian answers it...

S- "Haha your such a dork!" Sam says laughing
K- "what do you want" Kian sassed
S- "well I just want to let you know I saved you and Laura's relationship"
K- "what how?"
S- "I showed him a picture of my newborn brother instead"
K- "thank you Sam, we are coming home now".

Kian tells me what happened and we drive back home singing to 5sos songs as loud as we could with the windows down so all everyone was looking at us.

We are almost home and I turned down the volume down.
"Baabe" Kian whines "I was listening to that" he adds.
"Kian, I just want to make something crystal clear" I confessed.
"Yeah sure, what" Kian says looking over to me then looking back to the road.
"What are we?" I questioned.
"We are humans" kians says confused.
"Us... Kian, us... You and me" I say raising my voice.
"Oh-" he says scratching the back of his neck.
"Like, maybe... We should take a break? Or stay friends for now and get to know each other better before we rush into things?" I ask unsure what I'm thinking.

He doesn't say anything back he just thinks about something.

"Maybe... We should stop the kissing each other thing until we know what WE are or just take a break from each other" I ask I don't know what I'm saying.

Kian still doesn't say anything.
"Say something please!" I beg getting upset.
"Where home" he sighs changing the subject looking disappointed and upset.

We get out of his car and I walk upstairs to kian's room to grab my bag and walk to the front door,

"Where are you off too?" Ricky asks appearing in front of me.
"Home" I sign looking down and Ricky's frowns at me, confused.
"May I ask why?" Ricky still confused.
"No you may not" I sassed.

Kian sighs from the sofa and got up and walk to his room, we both look at Kian leave.

"Can I drop you home then?" Ricky says looking back at me, grabbing his car keys.
"No, you can't. Goodbye Ricky." I say upset and left the o2l house, I got in my car and drove back to my house.

...

I got inside and saw dad sipping on his cup of coffee.
"Hey dad!" I chirp and dad head pops up, his eyes are bloodshot and hair is all messy.

"Where have you been?!" He shouts making me jump.
"I have been with Ricky" I say confused.
"I've been worried!" He yells quieter so I won't jump.

My dad doesn't really worry about me, he gets cautions or whatever the word for it is. He's not really that worry type of dad, the only thing he cautions about is who I am with or if I go to a party he will just say "if you ever get serious tell him to wrap his willy before he gets silly".

Which makes me laugh every time he stays that, does he think I am that type of person who has sex with a person they just met AT A PARTY??

But when I see the state he is in I could tell he's stressed.
He does look very stressed and maybe a bit sleep deprived. I haven't seen him for ages because, he works all day, early in the morning till late at night, sometimes till the next morning but he doesn't work Sunday's and also I've been spending a lot of time with o2l.

"Why?" I ask and dad sighs
"I... Lost my job, Laura" dad says is a sarcastic tone "and we can't afford this house anymore so we are moving" dads explains.

We moving? Again! Uhhh!! I'm so angry!! And sad I don't want to move again, into a different state? Please no. If we move we will loose contact with Ricky AGAIN and I will be depressed AGAIN!

I sigh "I-uh-" I say trying to find my words and I give up. "-ok"

"Don't worry we are not moving states, I love LA. We are just moving to a smaller house like an apartment" dad explains. I do a slow, sad nod.

I'm fine with that, at least we are not moving states- that I wouldn't be fine with.

Dad has already brought the apartment and sold this house.

We are moving out tomorrow and dad is going to find a new job.

This always happens so I'm kinda getting used to it, LA is probably my 6th town we've lived in, and this house would be about 12th house we've lived in.

-----------------------------------------------
Sorry if this chapter is boring
Or maybe short
❤️