Chapter 26~ Back Together Pt 2

Chapter Twenty-Six

"So I think that's about all. Oh and when I met hunter in grade nine I told him everything and he did everything to get me away from my mom and also if you didn't notice I jump when ever someone yells" I wiggle uncomfortably "can we drop this conversation I don't like talking about it"

"We can stop talking about that but can I ask a few questions?" Kian said
I sigh "ok if you have to"

"Were you bullied in school" he asked and I sighed.
"Yes when I didn't have any friends"

"Ok did you ever think to tell the police about your mom?"
"I never did because she was my mother you never want your mother in jail because you were the one that told the police if that makes sense I'm sorry if it didn't, I'm having a lot of memories rushing through my head" I got up and walked into the bathroom.

"Laura... please don't!" Kian burst the door open and I look at him in the mirror, "oh sorry I thought you were gonna cut sorry" he awkwardly walked behind me and gave me a loving hug.
"Tell me this won't change anything in our relationship" I asked.
"Of course not tell each other stuff that we are hiding will only bring us closer" he said and pecks my lips, " if it makes you feel better I have anxiety too, I have a YouTube video about it"