Chapter 8~ Movie

Chapter Eight
-----------------------

I have a quick shower and change into some sweat pants and a pastel green cropped top and walked out of my bathroom, stoping at the bathroom door way and looked at Kian.

"So what are we going to watch?" Kian says lying on my bed in a shape of a star.
"Um something on Netflix?" I questioned.
"Yass! Netflix and chill!" Kian screamed.
"Ok, ok calm down! Gosh!" I laughed as I walk over to Kian on my bed still in a shape of a star as I start lying down kian moves over.

"What movie?!" I say getting under the covers and Kian looking through Netflix.
"Well do you like horror?" Kian asks as he gets under the covers.
"Shit no!" I say with a scared face.
"Horror it is then!" Kian smirking "I got just the movie...  How about... The Orphanage" He added not making it a question and looking at me with a smirk on his face.
"I don't get a say, don't I?" I say with a frown.
"Nope!" He says popping the 'P' "turn the frown upside down" he added chirpy.

Great! Just great! I hate horror movies! I always get scared!...
...

-Half way through the movie-

"DON'T GO IN THEIR... AHHH!" I scream trying hiding my face into Kians bare shoulder and pulling the covers over my face.
Kian laughing at my reactions.

"Sh, it's just a movie" Kian whispers and chuckles and tracing my right hand with his fingers that is around his stomach, and in his other hand his phone taking picture of us on snapchat but you couldn't see my face because i was hiding into his shoulder.

"I hate this movie! And Kian I hate you!" I scream laughing into his shoulder.
"Ok movie finish" he laughs and placing his phone down.
"Thank the lord and tacos!" I laugh and look up and found Kians eyes looking at me with a smile on his face.

Gosh he so... What the word? Um... His so... Wow... Dayum.... I don't know!!

We both lock eyes and stare at each other, until Kian made a move...
He closed his eyes and I did too we leaned into each other slowly and at last we locked lips, going in sinc slowly yet passionate.

I moved my hand that was on his stomach to his cheek and Kian moving his hand making its way on my back and up my top, making the kisses more passionate this is now a make out session.

I pulled away to breathe and opening my eyes and found him hovering over my body.
"I-I'm sorry... I.. Er-" Kian stuttering and the door barged open interrupting Kian,
"What is going on here? And who's might this cutie be?" A clearly drunk person said.
Kian quickly gets of me, gets out of bed and puts his shirt on but before he could leave a familiar voice stopped him...

"Kian?" Ricky says confused "what are you doing in Laura's room?" Ricky added still confused then looking over to my bed and sees me sitting up. Ricky's mouth opens slowly in shock and anger.

"Ohh shes a bad girl! damn, it's getting hot in here! So take off all your clothes" drunk person says and slowly taking of his shirt.
"Shut up Dom! And Keep your shirt on" Kian says though his clenched teeth at Dom.

Ricky is glaring at both me and Kian with anger full in his eyes.

I'm dead and so is Kian.

"Kian leave" Ricky say trying to stay calm but i could hear a tonne in his voice.

Kian takes a big breath in and out, walking over to me and picking up his shoes at the side I'm at on the bed he bends down and picks his shoes up placing his hand over mind.
I grabbed his hand on top of mine to hold it. He turns around to look at me sitting in bed, I gave him a little smile and he copied.