Chapter 19~ Picnic

Chapter Nineteen
---------------------------
(Recap)
I shut my phone off so I don't read anymore stuff about it.
It's making me stressed.
I knew It was gonna turn out like this...
*****

I open the car door and looked around, the sight was beautiful.
The sun was just touching the horizon.

I closed the door and walked up to the edge looking towards the famous Hollywood sign.
A few seconds have past of me emphasising the scenery and I feel someone wrap their warm arms around my waist knowing exactly who it was because we are the only people here.

"This sight is breath taking, Kian!" I said and shoved my hands into my pockets.
"Um who's Kian?"

Wait what?!

I turn around quickly to face this "guy"

"Made Cha' look!" Kian said laughing and I playfully slap his chest.
"Ow!" He said laughing and puts his hand over where I slapped him.
"Oh it didn't hurt, you pussy!" I said and I pulled him into a hug "you really scared me!" I giggle.
"I'm sorry let me make it up to you" Kian released from the hug and held my hands.

Kian pulled me around the over side of the car and he has set up a cute little picnic on the boot of the car, with a red and white blanket layout and a big picnic basket.

"This is so fricking cute!" I gasped and Kian pulled me up onto the car to sit next to him on the blanket.
He places his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him so their was no space between us.

but it wasn't a costlofobic close, it was a comfortable and warm close.

Kian pulls out some food from the basket and we eat, watching the sunset...

What else can I say...?

~*~
We finish eating and we lie down so our backs are against the back window we look up to the stars and we star gaze in silence,
You can see like every star in the world, Just kidding I'm probably over exaggerating.

We wiggle down so we are not leaning against the window because it got uncomfortable so we lie flat.
We snuggle up to each other and I place my head on his chest listening to his heart beat.

"It's getting late, Kian. We should probably head home" I said and removes my head from his chest placing my arm their instead so I'm looking at Kian's face.
"Nope" he smiles.
"Why? It's getting cold" I ask.
"You wanna stay the night at mine?" Kian smirks while changing the subject.
"Sure" I smile and I lie back down placing my chest onto his chest.

"Why are you smiley all of a sudden?" I giggle looking into his eyes.
"Um I don't know maybe cuz I'm with you?" Kian smiled and starts running his hands through my hair while I blush like crazy.

His fingers in my hair are leaving tingles down my spine, unless it's because I'm cold, I think it's because it's cold haha.

"Your shivering!" Kian said and hugs me tighter.
"I'm cold!" I said
"You can wear my sweatshirt!" Kian sang quoting Jacob Saritorist from his song 'Sweatshirt' "and you can tell your friends we'll be together till the end!" He continues singing.
"Ok Jacob Saritorist you can stop singing now" I say while I put on Kian's jumper.

I lie back down and Kian grabs my waist and pulls me so I'm on top of him and we look at each other.
He wraps his arm around my torso tightly and I wrap my arms around his torso.