Chapter 11~ Meeting New People

Chapter Eleven
-

2 days later
Ricky's helped us move into our new apartment, that is closer to the city and is walking distance to the o2l house. Dad has got a new job designing things at home, lucky he got a degree at College for designing, and plus it's something he likes to do.

So dad will stays home most days but sometimes he will has to leave the house for a few days.

I have also been texting Kian a lot, I know it has been two days since I told him 'we should maybe take a break' we are but we both agree on we could text and talk when we see each other just not to extreme.

Today I'm going to the o2l house, Ricky invited me because I haven't been out of my house for two days, I don't know why I've just been feeling lost like something is gone and I've been feeling a bit depressed.

I have a shower and get ready for today, I put on a black halter shirt, maroon high waisted shorts, a grey cardigan, black vans and my favourite necklace. (Outfit above)
I put on a little bit of makeup and beach waves in my hair. I grab my light blue with pastel pink wheels penny board and rode to their house. (Penny board above)
...
I ride next to the beach and got some Taco Bell since its lunch and kept going on my journey.

I arrive at the o2l house and knocked.
I heard some yelling inside.
"CAN SOMEONE GET THE DOOR IT WOULD BE ME SISTA" Ricky screams and I hear foot steps going towards the front door and the door swings open to reveal a cute, about my height but taller and curly haired guy.

"Hello!" I say when the door is wide open with a guy in the door way.

He doesn't reply, he is staring at me.
It's silent for a very long time.

Is their something on my face? Did I do something wrong? I'm such an embarrassment! Do I have a period stain down my legs? Wait I'm not on my period unless I miscarriage, wait I wasn't even pregnant, I haven't even had sex before, I'm a virgin.
These thoughts go through my mind while this guy is staring at me.

"Hey Laura!" Ricky says from behind the man that is staring at me, which snaps me back to reality from my thoughts.

"Hi Ricky" I say with a 'help me' look on my face and Ricky understands it.
He pushed the man to the side and he fell over landing on his hands and knees.
"Ow Ricky what the hell" the man whines snapping back to reality from his thoughts.
"Jc! It's rude to stare, and it's nice to let my SISTER inside" he explains raising his voice pulling me inside and closing the front door behind me.

"Sorry she's just so beautiful" Jc murmurs getting up from the floor and walking away sad.

"That's the dimwit, Jc" ricky yells so Jc could hear, I nod and place my penny board down leaning against the wall.

"Come meet some other idiots and I'll show you around" Ricky said exited and grabbing my hand pulling me to the stairs.
"Wait Ricky!" I say stopping and he looks at me to continue.
I smile and pulls him into a sibling hug.
"Hey Ricky" I say hugging him and Ricky hugs me back.
"Hey Laura" he sighs softly with a smile.
"I've missed you" I say pulling away.
"We saw each other two days ago" he smiles confused.
"Two days too long" I sigh sad looking down.
"Ew your too clingy get away from me" Ricky jokes.
"I take after you" I joke.
"Hey I'm not clingy-" Ricky says confused.
"Your very clingy, Ricky" Sam interrupts Ricky while walking down the stairs.
"Whatever" Ricky says putting his hands up in surrender and adds "this is Sam. Sam, Laura" Ricky introduces me to Sam...
The one who has a photo of me and Kian kissing on his phone.

Ricky pulls me upstairs to meet more the rest of o2l.

He opens the first door and reveals a shirtless guy sitting at his desk editing a video with headphones on.

"Ew it's jc" Ricky says, I giggle and Ricky smiles at me "quick! now is the chance to yell at him" Ricky adds and he walks to Jc.
Ricky looks at him and says,
"Your an idiot" ricky says to Jc happily thinking Jc couldn't hear him.

"Thanks Ricky I feel the love" Jc says removing his headphone.
"Ahh you heard... Run!" Ricky screams running towards me at the door way and I laugh.

"To the next door!" Ricky says strutting in front of me and stops at a door and swings it open to reveal a young guy.
"Hey Trevor!" Ricky screams.
"Ricky!" Trevor squeals.
"This is Laura. Laura, Trevor" Ricky mentions
"Hi!" I chirp with a small smile.
"Nice meeting you! And I love your outfit btw" he says
"You too! Ohh we are going to be great friends!" I say excited.

We leave and go to the next door but Connor wasn't home so we go to the next room on the other side of the hallway.

Ricky swings the door open and their is a shirtless Kian singing/dancing to 5sos on his phone and I burst out laughing Ricky joining me.
Kian turns around to face me and Ricky with tears in our eyes from laughter and he froze turning off the music.

"Rickyyyy" Kian whines embarrassed
"Laura!" Kian chirps changing his mood.
"Hey!" I say "nice singing and dancing and does no one have shirts to wear?" I add laughing.
"Thanks wanna join me and yes we are always shirtless in this house, it's not that we don't have shirts we just don't wear them inside!" He says and I nod smiling.

Kian plays 5sos and we start dancing/singing, Ricky joins in.
"Tell me where your hiding your voodoo doll, cuz I can't control myself" I sang...

When the song finishes kian turns of the music.
"Your are a really good singer stop telling yourself your not good!" Kian says to me.
"Yaass why didn't you tell me!!" Ricky says getting upset.
The secret is out now.
"Sorry Laura, forgot" Kian apologise and looked down.
"Kian knew?" Ricky says raising his voice.
"Yah-" I say looking down and Ricky give me a 'why didn't you tell me' look and I sign.

"I didn't want too, I hate singing in front of people, I'm sorry" I explain.
"It's ok, I understand" Ricky sighs with a smile and I smiled back then he left the room.
...

I was about to tell them my other secret, but I shut my mouth before I could.
I do not want them to know I was in a little band and I was the lead singer.
We were popular in North Carolina even though we had only 5 songs and an album, a few people has noticed me in LA.
The band broke up when me and hunter started dating because they didn't like him.
...

"Do you wanna get some fro-yo?  Kian asks me.
"Sure thang! could we penny board their?" I ask.
"YASS!" Kian screams.
-----------------------------------------------