Chapter 3~ Kisses

Chapter Three

Im still lying in bed waiting for Hunter and I get a text from Chloe.

Chloe- "Ugh! Why Hunter! Is it because you can kiss him? Without being awkward?! You can kiss me too!!😭 I want kisses and cuddles👎🏼"

Me- "haha I'm not kissing you Hunter will get jealous😂 we can have a sleepover soon!?"

I put my phone in my bed, and lay back down putting the doona over me... Then my phone made a message noise, so I moved my hands around my bed to try looking for my phone and found it under my pillow. "How did you get their?" I say to my phone, forgetting what I was doing before- *ting* oh that's right! I was going to see who text me, I was Hunter!

Hunter- "Hey I'm here but your door is locked😥 Please open it ❤️"

Me- "Oh sorry key is under plant next to door❤️"

Hunter's POV
I can't believe Laura's mom died it's so sad, I'm gonna try making her happy so I texted her that I'm going to get a few things.

When I arrive at a supermarket and buy her favourite things:
White roses,
Milk chocolate,
Popcorn! If we watch a movie,
A giant blue teddy bear even though she has two already, you can never have to many giant teddy bears!
I think that would have to do, I only got two hands.

I pay for everything and walk to my car and put the teddy bear in the passenger sit and put the seat belt on him. I walked around to the driver side and drove to Laura's house.(photo above)
I got out of my car grabbed the bear, the roses and the chocolate, and walked up to the front door, I grabbed the door nob and twisted it and tried opening the door but it was locked the door is never locked! 'Why is it locked?' I thought to myself.
'Her dad always forgets to lock the door when he leave for work, maybe he remembered today or he trying to split me and Laura up? NO! He likes me doesn't he? Oh god he doesn't?' After thinking if her dad likes me or not I decided to text her

Me- "Hey I'm here but your door is locked😥"

Laura- "Oh sorry key is under plant next to door❤️"

"Yes" I say to myself when finding the key.
I open the door and see a 6' foot man standing inside, in front of me, but it's not her dad.
"Um hi, you have the wrong house" 6'foot man said while closing the door but before he closed it I stopped it "um! Im pretty sure I don't have the wrong house! Maybe you have the wrong house!" I say cheerfully, 6'foot man looks at the blue giant teddy I'm hold and the flowers, while I look at him and notice how much similar he looks to Laura wait! "Ohh your one Laura's brother that she haven't seen for two years!" I say understanding this
"yes I am who are you" he said still looking at me.
"My name is Hunter!" I say while putting my hand out to hand shake with a smile.
"I'm Ricky what are you doing here with a bear, flowers and chocolate? Is it for me?" He says, not shaking me hand, I was denied.... Ouch... "Ugh no it's for Laura is she here?" I questioned.
"yes she is, what do you want?" Ricky sass "can I see her-" "no!" Ricky bugged in.

"RICKY JUST LET HIM IN. GOD!" Laura yelled from her room.
"FINEEE GOSH" Ricky yelled back at her while moving away from the door way and walked to the kitchen.
I came in and closed the door and walk to Laura's room.

Laura's POV
I watch the door opening slowly and knew who it was, the only person who opens my door slowly... "Hunter!" I laugh at his giant teddy, white roses, chocolate and popcorn "Laura!" He runs up to me in bed and gave me a big hug and gave me the stuff he got me.

He takes his shoes off and get under the doona cuddling next to me and we started kissing "God I've missed you" he says between kisses, hunter moving to go on top of me "you where only gone for four days" I say and he stop kissing "four to many! Now you have to make up the kisses that you missed" crossing my arms and pouting which makes him laugh "fine how many do I miss?" I say getting hunter of me and going on his side "hm let me think..." He said looking around my room "400!" He smile at me "400! God!.." I said looking at me while He still have that smile on...

"Fine... Starting now!" I said quickly, before I could say anything else his lips where on mine, shocked it happened so fast finally I kiss back "one" he said after the first kiss, "two" he said after the second kiss, "three" he said after the third kiss, but before he could do anymore my phone rang, I looked at my phone to see who's calling... it's dad "who's calling?" Hunter says while still kissing my cheek "dad" I say confused "answer it baby" hunter says putting his elbow on the pillow and his hand to his ear, "fine but you have to be as quite as a mouse" I say putting my finger up to his lips, and answered the phone...

-----------------------------------------------
What is the phone call about?