Chapter 13~ Beach & A Date

Chapter Thirteen (long chapter)
----------------------------
Recap
"Ok yes I was in a band!" I sigh giving up "please don't hurt me!!" I let out putting my hands over my face...
-

I hear Ricky sigh then he spoke
"I'm not going to hurt you" he says.

"Didn't you guys know?" Kian questions, confused "I knew the first time Laura sang" Kian adds.
"What? Why didn't you tell me?" Ricky asks Kians.
"Well being her brother, I would've expected you too know" Kian sass while he sitting on the kitchen island next to me sipping his orange juice "when you left Laura for two years, a lot can change" Kian sass taking another sip of his OJ and I could tell Ricky is getting angry but his facial expressions.

"LEAVE! All of you!!" Ricky yells scarring everyone in the kitchen.

So we did leave because he is over exaggerating it.

I leave with Kian, Jc and Trevor.
Kian has his vlogging camera to vlog what we do because he hasn't clogged for ages.

We walk along the beach and Kian finally takes his vlog camera out and starts talks to it...

"...I am outside cuz Ricky kicked us out, I'm here with Laura!" He says to the camera and zooms it in on my face and he laughs.
"Kian stop I know your zoomed in on my face" I whine while my hand is over my face and start running away from Kian to Trevor.
"...and I'm here with Jc and Trevor" he says running up to Jc walking alone.
...

We walk around a lot, got Taco Bell for dinner and by now it's getting dark so we decided to walk home. We walk next to the beach on the sand and Kian hasn't put his vlogging camera down all day.

Me and Trevor are running around on the sand, playing tag, what us adults do.
I feel like a little kid again.

I chase Trevor around and I fall over on the sand.
"Laura!" Someone screams and I hear someone running towards me and I start laughing.

"Are you ok?!" The person says again "are you crying or laughing?" They add and I sit up and see Kian squatting next to me with a worried face.
"I'm laughing!" I laugh brushing the sand on my face.
"Ok good and lucky Jc filmed you falling. he has my camera because I knew you where going to fall" he says lifting me up from the ground and puts me over his shoulder so his butt is in my face.
"Kian put me down!!!" I yell slaping his back and he laughs.
"Haha got a nice view of my booty?" He laughs.
"No I hate it" I say.
"What? Why? What's so bad about it?" He acts hurt and he puts me down, I give him a hug.
"You booty is fine" I whisper and smiled.
"Thanks! Yours too!" he smirks and I blush.
...

We start walking back home, jc rushing because he needs to poop and me dawdling behind on my phone as always.
I keep looking on my phone and kian stops in front of me, without me looking up I crash into him and I drop my phone but Kian catches it. Lucky or else he's buying me a new one.

"When we get home I want you to change into some bathers and meet me in the back yard next to the heated pool" Kian says and runs away. I think kian is running back to Trevor but no he runs straight past him and past Jc he must be running home since we are a block from the house.
Yep I'm right, he run home.

We arrive home and I'm greeted by a hug.
"I'm sorry"
"It's fine Ricky" I say hugging him back "I forgive you" I add.
"Thank you!" He pleads
"So I'm verified on Twitter!!!" I squeal changing the subject and we release from the hug.
"YAAASSS!" He screams.