Chapter 18~ The Photo

Chapter Eighteen
----------------------------

Two songs have past and then my favourite 5 Seconds of Summer song came on 'Broken Home' and of course I sing along.

"They would yell, they would scream, they were fighting it out"

"She would hope, she would pray, she was waiting it out"

"Holding onto a dream while she watches these walls fall down"

"Sharp words like knives, they were cutting her down"

"Shattered glass like the past, it's a memory now"

"Holding onto a dream while she watches these walls fall down"

"Hey mom, hey dad
When did this end?
Where did you lose your happiness?
I'm here alone inside of this broken home" my eyes start watering.

"Who's right, who's wrong
Who really cares?
The fault, the blame, the pain's still there"

"I'm here alone inside of this broken home, this broken home"
I feel a tear roll down my cheek so I pause.

"Why'd you stop?" Kian said concerned and he looks at me in the passenger seat of his car and he sees a few tears coming from my eyes "what's wrong?!" He adds.

"Ur... N-nothing" I stutter quietly and I wipe the few tears that have fell from my eyes and were rolling down my cheek before he could see them.

"Something is wrong, I can tell and my senses are tingling"

"Nothing is wrong so your senses are wrong" I laugh so he won't think I cried.
"Fine" he sighs giving up.

~*~
"We're here! The first stop of the day!" Kian screams.
"Wow this is beautiful" I say sarcastically.
"Oh sorry forgot to take your blindfold off" he said and took my blind fold off.

"Wow this is beautiful" I mimic myself but this time it was true,
The beautiful Santa Monica Pier.
"C'mon" Kian said and grabbed my hand as he leads me to the pier.

"Can we please go on the rollercoaster!" I whine tugging his hand like I'm a little kid.
"Oh course babygirl!" As soon as Kian said that I squeal in happiness and I run off towards the rollercoaster dragging him behind me hand in hand.

I never want to lose him...
it's busy here, and you never know how many fans are here... since they are everywhere.

I think some fans have already spotted Kian because when we where walking out of the car park teenage girls where pointing and looking towards us.
~*~

"The ferris wheel was amazing!" I squeal and wrapped my arms around his neck once we walked to a clear spot away from the Ferris wheel.

"It wasn't amazing when i dropped my flower crown and it fell and a fan that recognised me picked it up and run off with it, I wonder if she will give it back?" Kian said and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

Then we heard some screams so we quickly released from each other...
"KIAN!"
"AHH!"
"KIAN!"

Oh no
We look around where the screams coming from...
Five girls running towards Kian and I.