Ch27

Chapter 27

     That night I gave Hunter a handjob and it was disgusting. He didn’t let me know when he was ready, like Matt would always do, and he came all over my hand. Everything was sticky and when I freaked out he didn’t see what the big deal was. After that night I was pretty sure that I wasn’t going to get with him again. But that was a month ago. Hunter and I have been hooking up in any private place possible. During lunch we both have our “tutoring session” which results in us running to the last row of the library and making out. Or when Serafina, Hunter, Matt and I are all hanging out, Hunter always needs help in the kitchen, which really means let’s make out in your bathroom.

      It’s not that I’m madly in love with Hunter and we can’t keep our hands off each other. It just happens. For instance the other day Serafina kept bossing me around and was in a really bad mood, so I texted Hunter to meet me in the janitors closet and I kissed the life out of him. I know it sounds like I’m using Hunter but I’m not, I’m just so happy that he choose me over her. Hunter hasn’t broken up with Serafina because he is worried that she will take out her anger on me and he doesn’t want that.

     I know I’m not myself and I can’t tell if I like it. I’m dressing the same but I know there is something completely different now. The other day Hunter,Serafina,Matt and I were all at my house because Serafina is set on getting Matt and I back together. And we were sitting in the TV room in a long awkward silence, like there always is when the four of us hangout. But instead of Serafina being the one to complain, it was me. I let out a bored sigh rolled my eyes and told them that this was pointless to pretend that we’re all friends and went to my room. Although it might not sound like much, I’m not that rude.

_---------

         I was sitting at my desk looking at all the unopened textbooks trying to decide what homework  to start first, but my eyes fell on the ugly bracelet that Matt had given me. A smile came across my face as I looked at it. I slipped the big bracelet on my wrist and admired it. For some reason it didn’t look ugly anymore, but beautiful. It looked like something no one else would have or look good having. The bracelet was so ugly that it became beautiful. I wanted to be with Matt, I wanted to go near him again. I decided to go to Wendy’s in the hopes that I would see him and all his friends hanging out side.

     After my fifteen minute walk into town. I got to Wendy’s and no one around. It was just an empty dark parking lot. I guess it was stupid of me to think I would just find Matt. I decided to go in and get a bacaonator for the fun of it. As usual Wendy’s smelt like grease and dish water. When I walked in the guy behind the counter was on his cell phone mindlessly playing through games.

“What can I get you?” He asked not looking up from his phone.

“Hi, I’ll have a-“

“baconator.” A deep voice finished my sentence for me. A chill went down my back as I detected that voice. I could spot out his voice in a crowd of over 100 people. I turned around and looked at Jason, with what I can imagine was shock on my face.

“What are you doing here?” He asked

“Oh um, just ya know, getting food, you?”

“Just at a band meeting.” He motioned behind him. From the big Wendy’s window I saw the boys from the band sitting on the curb smoking.

“It’s eleven thirty.”

“I know what time it is.”

“I-I know you do. I’m, I’m just saying…Never mind.” I stopped myself not wanting to offend Jason.

Jason just openly stared at me. I didn’t say anything and he didn’t have a problem just staring at me.

“It’s just that having a meeting in a Wendy’s parking lot at eleven thirty on a school night is weird.”