Ch.11

Chapter 11

I was walking down the hallway and I saw Matt walking in my direction with a bunch of his friends.They were laughing and joking around, busy doing their own thing. I didn’t know if I should wave or not. I didn’t want to embarrasses him, but I also didn't want him to think I was ignoring him. When he came into distance where he could see me, I gave him a very discreet wave.

“Oh hey Julie” He waved and smiled in one smooth motion, and continued walking and talking with his friends. I was relieved that he didn’t act like we were strangers.

I  continued walking down the hallway until I heard fighting, it was defiantly Serafina. I could spot her voice anywhere. I hid around the corner and peeped my head around the see Serafina and Hunter.

“She is my best friend. So excuse me if I am being a bitch.” She spat.

“This isn’t even about her….you’re the tease”

“You are so full of it!”

“One minute you wanna wait and the next…….you’re ripping off your clothes.”

“I can’t deal with you… I have zero tolerance for idiots.”

“Fine… you think you’re the only hot chick?”

“Oh please" She laughed humorlessly "guys would kill to have me.”

“You think you can do better than me?”

Serafina let out a scuff “Of course I could. But you I know for a fact you can’t do better than me.”

“I don’t know Julie is pretty hot.” He smirked. I gasped as her hand swept across his face. His head whipped to the side in one quick motion. He slowly turned to face her and rubbed under his jaw.

“You’re right.” He smirked down at her and pulled her closer to him by sticking his pointer finger in the front of her jean pocket. “I don’t think anyone else is as hot as you, or has that type of fire.” He went to kiss her, but she blocked his lips with her palm.

“I find you extremely irritating” She crossed her arms over her chest not giving into him.

“Yet you haven’t stepped away from me yet.”

“Listen Hunter. Believe it or not….I can do better than you. I have dated collage guys who can bench press twice as much as you; twice as fast.” She pointed her finger in his chest “So don’t you even think about treating me like you’re other girls.”  She pushed off of him and walked down the hallway ignoring him calling after her. Serafina disappeared down the hallway and Hunter just let out a sigh and opened the locker  to get his books. He glanced over in my direction and I quickly ran the other direction down the hall to my History class. I went the rest of my day going from class to class.Although the thought of Hunter calling me;Julie Coxs hot was still in the back of my head. I skipped lunch because I had to tutor a freshman in math.

------------------------

“I bet by the end of this year you won’t be a virgin.” Serafina giggled. I snapped my head up from my phone and sent her a glare. I was sitting in Fina’s bedroom texting Matt. I couldn’t help but smile at every text he sent me. I was starting to like him; a lot.

“Julies put the phone down. I wanna talk to you.” She whined.

“Okay one second.” I said not bothering to look up at her . I replied to Matt’s text quickly and then looked up at Fina.

“Do you like him?"

“Yeah I really do .He is just so funny and he is sweet.And nothing like I pinned him to be”. I was about to open my mouth again when my phone vibrated. I knew it was Matt and I was so tempted to answer it. My hand reached for the phone, but I quickly drew it back to my lap. While glancing at at Fina who playfully rolled her eyes at me.