Ch.10

Chapter 10

"So my  pink dress with the flowers?" I asked holding my cell phone in between my ear and my shoulders?

"No that makes your head look bigger than your body." Serafina said. It was Friday night and because Serafina was going out with Hunter she said, she would call me when she got in the car with him. To help me pick out what to wear.  She was over her little mood and we were back to normal.

 "What about the dress I wore to your cousins wedding?"

"It's not good for a date. What about the white dress I brought you for you're birthday?"

"It's kind of revealing."

"Exactly, but at the same time it's innocent and cute like you."

"I don't know."

"And wear heals." She squealed in excitement.

"I don't wear heels."

"But you can because Matt is like the tallest guy in our school." I heard her clap her hands. I think she was more excited for this date I was. 

"So wear the pink wedges your mom has."

"Okay one sec I'm about to put on the dress.

Putting the phone down I grabbed the white dress and slipped it over my head. It had a thin lace layer on top of it. And it clung tightly to my body. It made my chest look like there was something there, and curved on my hips. I picked up the phone and put it back to my ear.

"I think the dress looks good" I smiled

"Goodie! Send me a picture!"

I took a selfie on my phone and sent her the picture.

"You look so HOT!....Hunter look how hot she looks."

"I can't I'm driving." I faintly her him laugh.

"Okay so once you put the heals on you are going to look like a model. And straighten you're hair!"

"I already did"

"Alright have fun Julie. I have to go."

"You have fun too." Even though I liked Hunter. I wanted Serafina to have fun. She is my best friend after all.

I put the phone down and went to my moms closet to get the pink heels. I looked at myself in her mirror. I really did look pretty. I ran my hands down my dress when I heard the doorbell ring. I walked down the stairs and opened the door. Matt was standing at my door in a blue button down shirt, and black jeans. I smiled when I saw that he was holding  flowers in his hand. I stepped out the way and allowed him inside. I was relieved that even in heels he was taller than me.

"You look nice." He smiled.

"Thanks" I said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I got these for you." He said practically shoving the flowers in my chest, causing me to stumble back a little.

"Oh sorry. He said nervously." I was more then shocked to see he brought me flowers. I didn't even know guys did that still. It was so sweet and unexpected.

"Oh um thanks. I just put them in a vase." I walked into my kitchen  grabbed  vase from under the sink and placed the flowers gently in the middle of the kitchen table.

"Ready?"

"Yep"

I hopped in the passenger seat of his black Hummer and we started driving.

"My sister freaked out when I told her I was going on a date with you." He chuckled.

"My mom called you're mom and they were on the phone planning our wedding last night" I laughed.  The rest of the car ride we were having small talk. We arrived to the restaurant Matt had made a reservation and we were seated immediately. The restaurant had dim light and smelt like butter and olives.