Ch.33

Chapter 33

I woke with Matt still next to me in bed. I had thought he would be gone by now. I rolled to my side pretending to sleep in order to give him more time to sneak out of my room and pretend this night had never happened. I could tell he was awake because he wasn’t snoring like a drunk sailor. He was just lying there, with his hand behind his head looking straight up at my white ceiling. He slowly turned to his side and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and slowly ran his fingers down my neck and across my collar bone.

“I know you’re awake.” He said while planting a kiss on my temple.

Slowly I opened my eyes to see that he was no longer naked, but wearing his pajama pants. I looked up to see him looking down at me with a sexy grin on his face. I sat up in bed pulling the covers with me.

“Nothing I haven’t seen already” He commented.

“Matt…”

“Julie Bean…”

“I’m Hunter’s girlfriend.”

“Let’s not talk about him today.” He whispered “I just want to enjoy my morning with you.”

“Matt last night you said all you wanted was one night. Now you’re saying all you want is this moring.”

“That changed when we had sex.”

“Matt” I said his name while looking intensely at my hands “you’re the one who said only one night.”

“I didn’t mean it”

“You have a friendship with Hunter that is almost ruined. Thanks to me.”

“It was ruined the moment he started going after you.” He said in a firm voice. “Tell me you don’t want me. Look me in the eye and say that I’m not the one.”

I looked at his big brown eyes. I looked at the small amount of stubble growing on his muscular jaw, and my stomach flipped. Being with him made me feel so safe and happy and dizzy. I couldn’t tell him I didn’t want him. It was impossible.  “You know I can’t do that.”

“Because you want me Julie, just like I want you.”

I was about to say something, but he grabbed my body and threw it on top of him. The covers I was holding to my chest had fallen and I was straddling Matt naked on my bed. His hands reached up and rubbed smooth circles around my face. He pulled me down to him and he kissed me. It was slow and sweet, the way I had wished kissing Hunter would be like. My hands found their way in Matt’s hair and I melted into his body. My bare chest was pressed against his naked abs and although he was wearing pajama pants I could feel my core rubbing against him through the fabric.  My body was on fire and my heart was pumping expedient pace.

He broke away from my lips and started to kiss my neck. Cupping his hand on one side of my face while he nuzzled his face is the crock between my ears. Nothing about the way we were kissing was rushed. It was slow, smooth, sexy, and loving. I wanted to have sex with him again. I wanted to spend all day in bed as he made me feel things and find out things about my body.  He was exactly what I needed. I was what he needed. And no matter who I try to hide it from, Matt and I are meant to be. He flipped me on my back and was hovering over me.  He stared at me. Our eyes met and I fell into his big chocolate eyes like dough. His hair was falling in front of his hanging over his face,brushing against his eyebrows.He looked at me like I was something he had won. Not like I was an object, but the victory that causes only a wounded solder joy.

I brought my hands up to his face and rubbed a small circle on his cheek. He loved me. He’s said it to me many of times and I can tell by the look in his eyes.