Ch. 14

Chapter 14

“Am I too slutty?” I asked as I looked at my Halloween costume in the mirror .  I was wearing Matt’s button down shirt that stopped mid thigh underneath I had spandex on, but the spandex stopped a bit higher than the shirt;making it was hard to see.  My hair was straightened and was following down my shoulders. I also had on high socks that went up to my knee. The first three buttons of Matt’s shirt were unbuttoned showing the pink tank top I had under.

“Julie it’s Halloween. You want to be a slut.” Fina laughed.  Her outfit took slutty to the extreme. She was wearing a Victoria secret push up bra, and daisy dukes with a pair of bunny ears on her head.

“Do you think Matt will like it?”  I asked comparing her costume to mine, and starting to second guess myself. I just really wanted Matt to think I looked cute tonight-or maybe even hot.

“I have no doubt in my mind.”

We walked out of my room and went downstairs to wait for Matt and Hunter to pick us up.

“Serafina you look adorable” My mom said while walking out of the kitchen.  She had a martini in her left hand.  My mom managed to make the martini look so elegant in the slender glass. I think it was the way she paints her nails an exotics hot red.

“Thanks Mrs.Cox”

“Julie you look nice too… Is Matt taking you?” My mom asked. She and Mrs.Dean were in love with the idea of Matt and I.

“Matt’s driving but Hunter will be in the car.”

“Alright tell them to drive safely. “ I saw Matt’s car pull into my driveway .Not wanting to keep Matt waiting I dismissed ourselves.

 “Bye mom” I kissed her on the cheek. I clenched Serafina’s wrist dragging her outside in the hopes my dad wouldn’t see our outfits. Serafina slipped in the back with Hunter while I took the front.

“You look really hot” Hunter growled at her.

“Thanks” She purred, and straddled him planting a huge kiss on his lips.

“You look nice” Matt said as his eyes took a short pause on my chest. I was a little disappointed that all he said was I look “nice”. I wanted him to think I was hot, not nice.

“You look silly” I laughed. He really did look silly wearing a fake bleach blonde wig, and an cooking apron over his black t-shirt and jeans

“I’m a house wife”

“I see”

“Got the wig from my little sister.”

“Well you look very pretty.” I joked as he pulled the car out the drive way.